72- Super Moves

Midoriya's Pov

"Come on, Midoriya, your super move is bound to be amazing." Tokoyami tried to cheer me up with his words. We're supposed to show off our super moves today, and I'm a little worried.

Me and my pack have been practicing together ever since we were moved to the dorms. My room is basically our head quarters. I wanted to invite Kirishima and Kacchan to train as well but they declined. Well Kirishima declined Kacchan just ignored me and went to his room. 

I wouldn't blame him either. I mean with the forest attack and the kidnapping i wouldn't like me either. I forced myself upon him and then showed him a monstrous form. He and my pack including Kirishima know what I did in that forest. The life that I ended at that very first transformation. The pack didn't really care and shrugged at it and Kirishima just said that it was the right thing to do. He said I was protecting Kota and that's all that mattered. 

Speaking of Kota, he basically worships me now. I can get a day off without him sending me a letter via pussycat. He wants to join me and be a hero, but I told him he needed to mature first and obtain a license. Now, he claims that he's been drinking a lot of milk and practicing his quirk on a daily basis. Hearing this from him made me happy, but it didn't make me feel better.

The bell rang quickly, signaling our departure for the training room. I saw Kacchan up ahead as we exited and tried to wave at him, but he ignored me. "Just give him some time, okay?" Shoji explains. We all continue on our way to the training facility.

"Ok now that your here I want you guys to come front a center to show off you special move that you want to try." Aizawa commands. One by one they went up and showed their powers. I honestly couldn't contain myself. Everyone powers were just amazing! It seems like the training we did Ectoplasm really paid out. 

It was finally my turn to go up and show my move. I could feel myself becoming nervous as I walked up. "You got this Midoriya!" Uraraka yelled. Mr. Aizawa glares at Uraraka quickly shutting her up. A slight laugh exits out my laugh. Thank you Uraraka that really helped me. 

I close my eyes and search deep within myself for the power I possess. When I open my eyes, I see a reflection of myself in my werewolf form. Little One for All sparks fly from the werewolf's skin as he circles around me. He quickly charges at me at fast before I could react.

Aizawa's Pov

I flinch as I notice Midoriya's eyes are open, but they are completely black instead of the usual green. "Ahhh!" Midoriya screams violently. I quickly activated my quirk in an attempt to thwart Midoriya's plans, but remembering it was a mutation I cussed. "Everyone, take a step back!" I give the order. I wrap my scarf around the screaming boy quickly, anticipating what will happen next.

Midoriya collapse onto the ground before wiggling profusely. The sound of bones cracking came from Midoriya as he shifted. Is he trying to transform into his werewolf form?! 

He slowly raises up in werewolf form jolting his head as if he's looking around. "I'm ok." Midoriya says quietly. 

"Are you sure you are alright?" I ask again. Midoriya nods slowly lifting up his head towards me giving me a smile. A chill run through the class including me seeing this form. "Is this your super move?" I ask.

"No, I'm not done yet, just give me a second, it's difficult to keep him in check." Midoriya explains. What does he mean when he says him? Midoriya, what's going on inside you? "Then go ahead and present you are not the last one." I tell him. 

Midoriya raises his hands in the air before slamming them down. He opens his mouth wide, pointing down. From his stomach, I hear a bellow. What followed was indescribable. Midoriya let out a massive bark that was more powerful than ever. As vibrations went through the ground, breaking it apart, I struggle to keep .

Midoriya collapses onto the ground slowly turning back into his former self. Shoji runs over and quickly about to pick him up but Midoriya refuses. "So about the ground." Midoriya says bowing. 

"Midoriya we need to talk after class..."