13- Bestowed

Kacchan ́s Pov

Deku, where the hell are you? The exams are about to start soon and he's not even here. When he gets here I'm going to show his puny self a lesson. And he dares to call me that stupid name Kacchan!! My mom has been saying that I've been, ¨...on edge.¨ He just hasn't been around at all. 

I haven't been able to see Deku for the past three months since school has been released. I tried to hang out with him, but he said was too busy with training and preparing for the exams. He could have trained with me for the exams it would be way fucking better!! He just better get here soon before I knock the tail off his ass! 

Midoriya ́s Pov

¨Ahhhh!!¨ I screamed at the top of the pile of trash I have picked up for the entire months I've been here. It was really hard being away from my mom and Kacchan. I just couldn't let them know about my secret. He's been trying to figure out what's wrong and why I'm not training with him. I can't let All Might's secret get out the villains of the world will be totally out of control if they knew of his injury. Plus I made a promise not to give his secret away. 

¨Ah Ha Young Midoriya you finally did it!! And so fast as well right before the U.A. exams! Come here my son it's time...¨ Time?! Time for what? ¨...it's time to get my inheritance Midoriya One For All!! YOu need to control that mumbling on you. You don't want villains to hear your plans!¨ I quickly trot over to All Might side.

¨How do I get One For All? Is there some kind of transfer process that needs to happen?¨ I question. ¨You could say it's a transfer process. You just have to do one thing to obtain One for All!!¨ ¨What?!¨ I question immediately. He runs his hands through his hair tugging a piece out. ¨Eat this!¨ He yells. I take a quick step back with a confused look on me. Eat his hair?! That makes no sense at all. Would that mean anyone could get their hands on One for All? I swear their hundreds of people selling All Might's hair online...I wouldn't know or anything! 

¨Midoriya young boy calm down it's not that simple Midoriya. I have to choose who I pass I pass the power of One for All. Not just anyone can have my power that would be absurd. Now eat it, son, before your late for the exam!!¨ I grab the hair strand from his hand and eat it.

Pain...that's all I feel as my bones are ripping out of their sockets. This is just like when I was young when I got my mutation as a kid. The immense pain that surge through my body like waves. I lay there on the ground shaking as All Might lays upon my body shaking me rapidly as I start to foam out of my mouth. Next thing you know everything just stopped. 

As quickly as it started it all stopped in an instant. I rose from the ground wiping the last but of foam from my mouth. ¨Midoriya are you alright?!¨ He says placing his firm hands on my shoulders. I felt more than alright I felt great, I couldn't believe it. Wait what time is it?! I look at my watch to see that I have about an hour to get there before it starts. ¨I ́m sorry All Might but, I have to go before it too late!! I feel amazing All Might Sir!!¨ I bolt myself off the beach to hear All Might said something that I missed somehow..something about ¨change¨ I think? I ignore it though and keep going down the road towards the exams. Wow is it just me or am I faster than normal?

Must be the training...