14- Huge

Kacchan´s Pov

¨You can't sit here my friend is going to sit here you bastard!!¨ I say pushing the loser out of Deku’s seat. ¨Well your ´friend´ better get here soon or he won´t get into U.A. High School at all!¨ He says storming off to find another seat. Dumb peice of extra shit!!

Damn, he´s right...Deku where the hell are you?! He wouldn´t give up, would he? I thought I told that little shit that his teeth were cool and not scary. You would think that he would grow the hell up but, your wrong. He thinks they are disfigured and jagged. He wouldn´t even listen to straight-up logic! I told him that a villain couldn't ever get out of his grip without gaining a huge injury after. This would make capturing a villain a hundred times easier simple. He retorted with, ¨Thats even more terrifying!! Even if there a villain their still human I cant cause them that much pain!¨ He is dumb that what I say.

̈ ̈Kacchan!! Kacchan I'm here!!¨ I hear a quiet shout to the right of the testing room. I turn around to see...Deku? What the hell happened to him over those three months?! He huge like really huge!! He runs at me with an imaginable speed pushing everyone out of his way. He isn´t going to do what I think he is?! Oh hell no!! Should I run? No, I'm Bakugo Katsuki and I´ll take that shit head on!. I see Deku still charging ahead tongue hanging out if his mouth full force. He tumbles on me and completely showers me in drool water full. ̈ ̈kacchan I missed you!!¨ He says looking down on me smiling. We finally get up after some complaints from the people we ran into.

I finally get a good look at Deku after the three months he´s been away. He has grown tall like really tall. I'm only 6 feet tall and he´s reached a whole 7 feet!! His shirt looks all ripped and tight on his body. It was almost as if he grew into his clothes...an hour ago. His muscle was bulging out of his body. It looks ho...cool on him. ̈ ̈Deku you changed over that three months haven't you?¨ I ask. ¨Yea te training I did of the summer helped as you can see…”He says slightly spinning around. ¨You should have fucking let me join your train look at your fucking self I would have been at least 7 feet taller than you!¨ I yell at him. I could have been way closer to being the number one hero if I did whatever training he did over the summer. ¨Is Kacchan jealous?¨ He says smirking at me. When the hell does Deku ever snicker. ¨Like hell I´ll ever be jealous of you useless Deku?!¨ I yell at him.

¨Mr. Yamada, I'm sorry for interrupting but, these two hooligans won’t stop disrupting the presentation. I can't focus if they keep speaking please quiet them down, please!!¨ He says doing a dumb ass hand motion at us. ¨Shut up you four-eyed extra if you can't hear then listen harder! And Deku why the hell didn't you tell me he was talking about the exam!!¨ I say pushing him down in his seat. ¨I could hear what he´s saying so, I thought you could as well...¨ He says dropping his head. ¨Dumby you have the ears of a..dog!! Of course, you could hear now tell me what I missed. Quick summary though we don’t have all day.¨

¨Their are going to be robots that range through points one and three. One is the weakest out of the three while, three being the most dangerous out of the sort. There is, on the other hand, another robot exists that is worth zero that is just an obstacle that is supposed to get in our way. I think the better option would be to ignore it for they wouldn´t have any gain towards us anyway...¨ He continued to ramble on but, at that point, I already got all that I needed from him.

Wait where is his collar he always wears around his neck. ̈ ̈Deku where the fuck is my collar that I gave you?” I say gripping onto his collar. ¨When I was growing per se the collar got a little small on me. And as I was walking down the road I saw a small dog and boy without a leash so I gave it to them instead. He just needed a collar so I gave him mine...I hope you’re not mad at Kacchan.¨ He says his eyes watering up and tail swishing slowly back and forth. ¨Don’t worry about the shit anyway. I would just buy you another even more badass collar anyway.¨ I say scratching his head.

¨Let's get it started people get out there and kill some freaking robots!¨ President Voice yells. Shit, we were to busy talking to even notice that was done with his explanation. It's too late now let go on and beat this shit!

Deku you better do good...