32- Mine

Bakugo’s Pov

“Ah!” Kirishima whines as I push him down onto the ground in the locker room. “What the hell was that?!” I yell at him. “What was what?” He retorts. Rage sizzles inside me as I punch the wall beside him. “When you little shits came over to my house? What the hell did you do to my Deku?!” I yell at him. Making Deku go full dog onto his shoulder?! “My?! What do you mean my Deku?! I was helping him that's all and it seemed to work better than your actual ass anyway?” Kirishima yells back.

“I was helping him first, ever since the beginning! Do you know how many people I had to fight that wanted to manhandle him huh?! You know how many times I had to stop him from attacking any small animal insight. He nearly mauled a girl with a squirrel quirk! He didn’t go outside for a month after that! Do you think I bought that leash for a kink? No!! I bought it so his instinct doesn’t take control of him! He’s my fucking useless dog I repeat! He’s my dog!!” I yell at him. 

“He’s not yours and he isn’t a freaking dog!! He’s a human!!” He yells pushing me onto the ground. “You have to realize that you're not the only person that has completely fallen head over heels for Deku! The whole entire squad probably had to wash their pants after the incident in your room! You probably didn’t know because the author is terrible at writing bowls. To be honest this story is really sounding like a KirixDekuxBaku and you even have to add Mineta!! Do you want proof follow me then?!” He yells. He grabs my shoulders and pulls me to the class. 

We just came back from Physical Education so, were in study hall right now. Shitty Hair opens the door and tells me to watch. I lean against the door glaring at him wondering what hell is he about to do. He walks over to Deku giving him a fist bump and a hug making me even angrier. He then does the most hell-raising thing I ever saw!! He tucks both his hands under Deku’s shirt revealing to the whole class a topless Deku. He gets Deku’s arms to Mina and Momo who gladly keep them down. I could see Midoriya frantically looking around and blushed about what's going on. Kirishima stomps his way over and tells me to look around. He tells me to look at their faces. I look around to see...a bunch of horny-ass bitches!! I try to charge and give them my fist to look at instead. Only to be held back by Shittty Hair and dragged outside the classroom.

“YOu see now Bakugo your not the only one that has the hots for Midoriya! Every single person has their eye’s on him. He might be closest to you, but he’s close to the classroom as well. As a friend, you’re going to need to fight for Midoriya’s affection. And as a rival, I’m a tell you to give up because, he’s going to be mine, metaphorically of course.” Kirishima says before heading back in to enjoy the show he says. I stood outside the classroom just thinking. 

He’s not truly mine, is he…