30- 4th Wall Part 2

Bakugo´s Turn

I hae been reading your fucking comments you bastards!! Why the hell are you shipping me and Deku?! We don't need to go anywhere! We were just attacked by villians and you want us to go on a fucking cruse! I don't even want to go on a cruise with that fucking usless thing. I´ll have to drag his ass everywhere or else he'll get lost. And because of his quirk every time he drenched in water he really smells! I can't handle the shit for that long!! 

Author´s Turn

*Whispers to Bakugo what shipping is*

Bakugo´s Turn

You nasty fucks I'm not fucking gay!! So what he is super tall and muscular. That he has the broadest shoulders I've ever seen and could probably drag me around if he wants to. Let's not forget that tongue of his of course. It's long and thick you gotta wonder how that thing fits in his mouth?! And that time that he sav..I mean helped me get away from the slime villian that he got super badass scars on his back like an idiot. But besides all that I'm not gay and plus thats some beastality bullcrap right their ya freaks!! 

Uraraka´s Turn

I want to change my name! You shall forever call me MidoMama because I want to take it upon myself to be the mother of Midoriya! I will make sure that my beefy boy is always well fed. I do need to talk to Bakugo though he's always buying scary lookin chains. I want them to be bright aesthetic colors that can glow up like skechers. Bakugo wouldn't even let me go  take him on a walk. Me and Lida have to go to the judge next week to fight for custody over Deku!! We shall win the case. 

Inko´s Turn

Did that gravity girl say that thing about stealing my child from me? I actually got to go to church for christ sake?! At least she seems like a nice girl.

Lida´s Turn

I didn't sign up for this...but, I don't mind. 

Shoji´s Pov

I really like being in this  book as a major character in some chapters. There are only a handful of fan-fictions that take me seriously like this one.  So what I'm sorta a muscular rival to Midoriya we both respect each other deeply.Being completely honest the only reason I'm winning is because I have 4 arms haha!! I just like having the chance to speak.

Sero´s Pov

Finally they're all done!! I break out of my chains and go wild with my tape. ¨You shall never break the fourth wall again!!¨ I spray it all around closing the breakage in the universe causing peace throughout the manga world