21- Sorry

Midoriya´s Pov 

¨Who let the dogs out!! Who?! Who?! Who?!¨ I hear as my vision slowly starts to come back to me. Why are they singing so, loud don't they know my eas are sensitive. ¨Guy guys shut up for a second he is rising up from the grave!!¨ Denki says wiggling his arms in a wave-like movement. ¨He isn´t dead he´s just waking up! You acting like Denki when he uses his quirks too much...¨ ¨OR just regular Denki!¨ Jiro says interpreting Hagakura. I lift my self up from my bed and look throughout the room. ¨Ochaco where and I? And why is everybody here?¨ I ask. ¨Well you kinda fainted probably from all the yelling you´ve been doing. You nearly caused me to go death with that last bark! And we all wanted to see if you’re alright after the whole altercation. The only person that's not here is Bakugo he just left for the class.¨ She says.

He didn't come to see me...he must be really mad at me. I look up to see the whole class looking at me in a worried expression. ¨Bakugo must be very important to you huh Mdiorya?¨ Kirishima ask. ¨Yea he really is important to me. We have always been friends ever since childhood. He would protect me from all the people who tried to hurt me. He made me try and find confidence in my teeth but, as you can see I never listened to his advice. He was just a really good friend...my best friend.¨ I look around to see the room slowly filling up with water reaching the legs of my bed. ¨Midoriyaaaa..¨ The class wails waterfalls clouding up their eyes as they cry. ¨Stop crying come on its not that bad!!¨ I say trying to call them down. 

¨Don´t worry for I am here!!¨ I see All Might burst through the door pushing the door open letting the water out with the students. ¨Midoriya will be back!!¨ Lida says drifting down the tear made river. ¨Hey All Might what are you doing here?¨ I ask. ¨I come to see you Midoriya of course. Your strategy today was well calculated. To figure out that Uraraka would be able to use er quirk to reach the nuke was amazing!! You don't seem happy about your win though?¨ He asks. ¨I´m happy but, it just my friend isn´t here to be happy with me...¨ I say. ¨Well a little birdy told me that if you go quick enough you might reach them.¨ All Might says fixing his eyes in the opposite direction. I get up from the hospital bed stopping myself before I bolt out the door. ¨Tell that little bird thank you!¨ I say giving him a smile. ¨What if the little birds want more then just a thank you?!¨ All Might questions. ¨Then they can pet!!¨ I yell running down the hallway. ¨The birds me!! The little bird is me!!!¨ All Might calls out to me. 

̈ ̈Kacchan!!¨ I yell seeing him walking towards the school exit. ¨What do you want Deku you already beat me?!¨ He yells back. ¨I just want to talk, please! LEt´s talk!!¨ I plead panting on the ground. ¨Fine what is it?¨ He asks. ¨Im sorry Kacchan I really am! If I knew you would be mad I would’ve just lost...¨ ¨You thing that I'm that pathetic!! To lose just so, I could be happy!!¨ He yells. 

¨No...that's not what I mean! I just want to be your friend again that's all!! I want to be pet and yelled at by you...¨ I say.

¨You already have the whole entire class for that, don't you? Shitty Hair, Round Face, and Four Eyes motherfucker huh?!¨ Kacchans yells. 

¨But they aren´t you… you’re my childhood friend! I miss the way you had the very best pets nad how you protected me from the bad people that ridden this world. I know it really pissed you off when I had that random outburst about my teeth. I was overridden by emotions seeing someone like me and to be honest, I see what you were talking about the really do look cool. I just didn't expect it on my face.¨ 

¨Then what about this random growth spurt and that fucking bark huh?! Where the hell did that shit come from?!¨ 

¨I don't know my guess is that I mutated again. My mutation came late so, I assumed that it just did it again. With the strength came the bark.¨ I lied knowing to keep the power of All for One secret. 

¨I´m sorry Kacchan can you please forgive me and be my owner again?¨ I say walking up to Kacchan and taking his hand and placing it on my head. I feel his hands make their way through my hair and his fingers scratching my scalp. Kacchan really does have the best scratches. ¨I´ll forgive you little shit but, theirs is one last thing I need to ask. I look over to see his face tinted with a little pink on his cheeks. ¨What?¨ I ask. ¨What the hell kind of hero costume was that?! You looked like a total sna...slut!!¨ He yells knocking me on my head. ¨I didn't mean for it to look that way!¨ I plead rubbing my head. ¨Well I took a picture and I'm a show your mom how much of a disappointment she raised...unless you allow me to use the leash. The whole entire walk home.¨ Forget it, I hate Kacchan I want everything to go back to the way it was. I hear a clink on the back of my color before I start getting tugged forward. ¨Let´s be honest you never really had a choice in the matter. Use this a partial forgiveness.¨ He says continuing to pull me forward. 

I'm so happy...