50- Training

Todoroki’s Pov

I never knew what true poverty was until this point. I look around me to see dozens of homeless people chatting, seeming to completely ignore our presence. “Midoirya are we going to Uraraka´s house or something?¨ Kirishima asked. For Christ sake Kirishima Uraraka is poor but not this poor at least I think. ¨Izuku!! Shoji!! Are you here to train again? You know Healda is not going to spend another second healing you without a payment.¨ A random homeless man says. Midoriya laughs before continuing forward. Shoji was here as well?! We all stare at him pleading for an answer before he just shrugs and continues walking refusing to answer. 

¨Midoirya who's Healda?¨ I ask. ¨She is my biggest sponsor I have to say. I give her a can of food and ten bucks and she heals me.” Midoriya says. ¨I thought sponsors are suppose to give you money?¨ ¨She does emotional support!!¨ Midoriya responds to my question giving a huge thumbs up. Before I could ask another question an old lady comes out the trash can beside us.

¨Midoriya-Kun let me guess you need to train! It's payday y´all!!¨ She yells holding out her hands at Midoriya. ¨Healda I haven't even got hurt yet haha.” Midoriya laughs. ¨Well look at your buddy´s over there. I know you are about to train. I know you didn't come to visit your nose can't take the scent of a goddess!¨ She says letting her hair (if you can call it that) flow through the air. 

We walked our way towards a tall abandoned building with Healda still chatting away with Midoriya. Why does Midoriya know all these anyway? It seems that he comes here all the time. I would think Bakugo knows about all this but he seems to be as confused as the rest of us. As we enter the room we see a makeshift arena. Both Midoriya and Shoji enter the rings taking off their shirts. Shoji has the scars too?!

Bakugo´s Pov

¨What the hell have you´ve been doing to my fucking dog you fucker?!¨ I yell at Shoji. Some of the scars on Midoriya were not on Midoriya before! ¨I didn't do anything to Midoriya without his permission. And plus I got scars to0.” He tells me. I look at the scars that cascade Shoji´s body. There are not as many as Midoriya´s just tiny scratches here and there but then their one that stands out beyond the rest. A huge mark right over his chest, a bite mark, Midoriya´s bite mark? ¨Did you do that to him Midoriya?¨ Kirishima asked. ¨Yea but it was by accident... We were training and I went too far. Isn't that right Shoji?¨ Midoriya says. ¨Of course Midoriya wouldn't even hurt a fly. Well unless if it was a squirrel fly then yea. Healda healed me right up!¨ Shoji says. ¨Yes I did it for five cans of food.¨ Healda says sneering. I swear I could see Midoriya glare but it was probably nothing right? 

Kirishima´s Pov

¨What is training?¨ I finally ask. Midoriya slowly twisted his head towards me before showing his jaws in a wide smile. ¨Hand to Hand combat no quirks allowed.¨ Midoriya's says, launching a punch at Shoji. Are they fighting now?!?! We all watch as Shoji barely weaves out of the fist direction. 

Shoji sides steps out of Midoriya's way and sends his left fist or fists under Midoriya´s doing a devastating undercut. ¨Hey!!¨ We all yell looking at the bruised chin of Midoriya. ¨I thought he said no mutations?¨ Todoroki complains looking grim. Midoriya looks completely fine after taking that hit and just smiles. ¨TOdoroki I said no quirks, not mutations.¨ He says charging a Shoji punching him in the gut sending him against the concrete wall. What kind of fight is this? This isn't training, it's a fight to the death! ¨Stop it guys!!¨ I scream at them. 

Midoriya then looks at me wide-eyed if checking me out. ¨No.¨ He says. I don't know why but I felt compelled to shut up. We all stare at the brutal fight in front of us gasping. I look over to see Bakugo already leaving the building. I leave Todoroki behind following Bakugo´s pursuit. ¨Bakubrok where are you going?¨ I ask. He looks back at the building before looking at me again. 

Bakugo´s Pov

¨That´s not my fucking mutt red-headed fuck...¨ I tell him continuing my exit. I don't what the fuck snapped in Deku´s brain but that isn´t him. He isn't the person that I grew up with nor is he my childhood friend. ¨Why would you say that? Come on so what he changed a little bit he's still Midoirya!¨ He says, trying to look happy. 

¨Kirishima you've only known Midoriya for about a few months not even a year yet. I´ve known the useless dog for my entire life and I know that he's changed. He fakes it in class, he puts on an act and I can tell that you know it. That wasn't training, it was pit style fighting.¨ I tell him. He looks at me in disdain as if he didn't want to believe me but he did. 

As we walked back home Kirishima asked me a question. ¨Then what do we do then to you know bring I'm back?¨ He asked. ¨I have to show him why he´s my fucking dog!!¨ I tell. 

Todoroki´s Pov 

¨Are you sure you want this?¨ Midoriya asked me. I was standing in front of Mdiroya and Shinso shirtless all bruised up. Kirishima and Bakugo left shocked and disgusted but I stayed because it was no different. My father has been training me since I first showed my quirk. What makes this training any different. At least I can spend it with someone I actually like. 

He explained the hierocracy and how he's the alpha and their goal is to protect Class 1-A. In all honesty, I didn't care about the rest of the class but I would still do for him the Alpha. He tells me if I want to be in the position of Beta I have to defeat Shoji in hand to hand combat with no quirk. And to become Alpha I have to beat him. It's unfair but with Midoriya´s training not only will I be able to take a punch but give it! 

¨Yes I am...¨ I answer. Midoriya opens up his jaws wide and bites down onto my left pec making his mark. I am part of a pack something bigger than my father's ambition. Something that I will make my mother proud of!! 

Midoriya´s Pov

Kirishima and Bakugo left...they were not ready. ¨Come here you young folk lets get healing. Healda quirk is called transfer injury. She collects rats and uses them as a vessel to take our injury away. She would have become an excellent doctor but after getting in a car accident in a taxi she was on the brink of death. Survival instinct came along; she transferred her injuries to the taxi driver, killing him in the process. She didn't get any jail time for it was just survival but she was cut off from the world as a killer. Now she lives her life healing people for food and money on the streets. 

¨And that's it!!¨ She says scrubbing off her hands. There was a pile of dead rats now but our injuries were healed so it's ok. ¨Midoriya what do we do know?¨ Todoroki asks. Oh, that simple question there. 

¨Who's next...¨

--------
Chapter 50!!! Yea!!!!