24- Lunch Things

Katsuki´s Pov

¨You round face bitch!! He sitting with us!!¨  I yell at the bitch as she starts to pull away Deku. ¨Why are you so mad?! You get to see him after school all the time anyway! You have no right to take my son away from me!!¨ SHe yells taking Deku’s face into her chest. ¨He´s my dog!!¨” I state. She gives me a pissed look before making him float dragging a flaying Deku to their table. 

¨Come one Bakubro lets go sit down we lost this battle...¨ Kirishima says a with slight gloom going through us all. We make our way to our table sitting down. I can’t stand her at all!! Just because I allowed him to make friends that he can just go up and abandon me with these idiots.

¨Bakugo if you keep glaring at them were going to suspect your on the other side...of your sexuality. Meaning you gay...¨ Kaminari says give me a sly look. ¨I´m not fucking gay! I'm pissed they think they can just take my dog away from me!!¨ I argue. ¨Hey it’s ok that your gay for Midoriya I'm gay for Midoriya he´s cute as shit!¨ Kaminari says. ¨And he has double D-cup pecs...and a great personality.¨ Mineta interrupts. I don't like that punk Deku I tolerate him highly over the rest.

While these idiots were sucking up to Deku literally and irrelatively an alarm started blazing. The Mob of students started to rush out of the classroom onto the hallway. We start getting trampled as we make our way through the hallway. Me and Kirishims our side to side when we get pushed towards the ground feeling the pressure of feet stepping on us. I never realized how many people wear heels in this school feeling the soles of feet run through our backs. Then it all stopped as a shadow covers us from the stampede. WE turn around to see Deku above us take all the blows from all from the students. ¨Midoriya what are you doing?! Go before you get more bruised!¨ Kirishima says trying to push him off. For fuck, sake listens to the man Deku, ¨Get out of here!!¨ I yell at him. ¨No I must protect you guys especially you Kaccahn because a dog is supposed to protect his maser like in Chapter 10 remember?!¨ He says giving a sorrowful smile. Yea I remember that idiotic chapter with that fucking slime villain. I look over to see Shitty Hair staring up a Deku in a daze. Is h5e fucking blushing at Deku you bestiality fuck!! I punch him on the side and pushed him back into the stampede. ¨Use your fucking quirk you’re taking up the room you bitch!!¨ He uses his quirk letting the students walk over him while blocking out his face like a dumb ass pervert.

The stampede stooped after we figured it was just news reporters had trespassed on campus. Deku collapsed on me making me carry him all the way to the infirmary with Kirishima. Luckily the only injuries that were reported were Midoriya who was covered in bruises. How did reporters get in here anyway that’s a tall fucking gate? I should have ordered him to move out of the way. He still would’ve said no anyway in the end like a fucking idiot. 

Kirishima was blushing...