33- War

Shinso’s Pov

God, I hate this freaking class. To be part of Class 1-C is a disgrace to me. It’s not like that I don’t like being in U.A. it’s just I want to be in the Hero class instead of the General Department. How was I supposed to know that the exams were going to regard people to have a physical quirk instead of a mental one? I can’t use mind control on a robot even if it responds, believe me, I tried.

As I was walking down the hallway I saw a crowd of students surrounding Class 1-A. The whole school is stuck between calling them “Class 13-A,” for how unlucky they are for the villain attack or “Trauma,” for how much trauma they’ve been through. I walk over to see what they are talking about.

“You really think your all that just because, you took down some villains before the rest of us huh?! Well, Class 1-B will destroy you during the Sports Festival next week!!  With me standing at the top above all of you!” A blond-headed kid said laughing. “You think you can beat us you crazed eyed freak?! You’re going to take that lie to hell because that’s where you’re going to explode your ass!!” The hedgehog yelled out charging at the dude. Before he can charge forward two huge arms come out from behind him and lifts him in the air. Then the legend itself reveals himself Izuku Midoriya the cutest/biggest/hottest person in the first-year U.A. students probably even the school.

“Kacchan stop your making the other classes not like us!!” Midoriya's pleads. I push my way o the front of the crowd. “Well look at that the school hotshot is hanging around this egomaniac loser! You better watch out Midoriya we don’t that attitude to affect you.” I put on my best cool act trying to put pressure on them. “Who the fuck is an egomaniac you bastard?” He replies. “You egomaniac shit...This is my declaration of war against Class 1-A. I will take my place in the Hero course and destroy you effortlessly.” I say getting face to face to the hedgehog. I walk past him and go towards Midoriya and starts to caress his ears. “That is sexual harassment!!” Glasses yelled. I give him a face of disdain, “Your whole entire class forced Midoriya to go shirtless and then groped him all over his body...drooling.” I say leaving them dumbstruck. “I will beat you and all these other extras,” Hedgehog says. “I’d like to see you try…”

I’d like to see you try