25- Momo's Addiction

Momo´s Pov

¨

Momo I’m saying this as a very close friend of yours but, you addiction must stop it’s affecting the entire classroom.¨ Uraraka says. The whole class gives me their most pleading look. I don't even have a problem. It’s not like I learned that Midoriya can eat dog treats and started to ¨lookup over 1,000 kinds of dog treats and their materials just to feed them to Midoriya. Of course, I haven’t been feeding him at least 20 per day which is 10 times the original daily consumption rate!! ¨Midoriya do I affect you with the number of treats I give you?!¨ I question. 

¨No Momo I don't see why everyone is mad? I actually love the number of treats you give. They’re delicious what brand did you give me today?! Only the best for my beefy weefy!! Organic Pet Boutique's Kobe Beef and Truffle Jerky Treats is the one that I gave you!¨ I say. Bakugo bolts out of his seat, ¨Those treats cost a fuck load!! It cost $1,000 for just a stupid 8oz bag! Give me the shit right now!!¨ He snatches the bags from my hand and stuffs them in his bag. ¨Kacchan that is stealing! Give them back to Momo!¨ Midoriya yells at him. I told him it was ok because I got 25 more bags in my locker anyway. 

 But going to the main situation at hand. ¨How does my gift-giving self affect you guys? Because it doesn't affect my little fuzzy wuzzy!¨ I shoving more treats down his mouth. Uraraka grabs Midoriya from my grasps petting his head profusely. ¨Look at my son! I and the entire class wants a hunk like Shoji. Not some bear bodied weight lifter. We want Midoriya to stay our muscular doggo not a beer belly boy!!¨ She says holding him even more tightly. 

I'm not making him fat...just more squishy! ¨Are you fat-shaming the people of the world Uraraka?!¨ I call out as a rebuttal. ¨YES!!¨ The whole class says at once even Lida said it!! ¨In this circumstance, I temporally believe in #BringBullingBack. Other than our lord a savor Midoriya it is wrong!!¨ Lida says. ¨What Lida saying is if it relates with Deku you can bully but, in other cases its bad readers...¨ ¨Am I fat?!¨ Deku says looking grim. ¨...not yet honey.¨ Uraraka says bluntly.  ¨Ok I won´t buy anymore treats for Midoriya anymore...in public.¨ I say the last part discreetly for only my ears to hear. Time to look for more treats when I get home.

But seriously don't bully or shame….

---------------
Here's the Picture
v That was Reported v

--------------- Here's the Picture v That was Reported v