62- Another Victim

Bakugo’s Pov

This Nomu is out of control, we just can’t contain it. The Nomu had long sword-like teeth protruding from its mouth we couldn’t get close at all. I wanted to use howitzer Impact but in fear of forest damage I couldn’t. Kirishima tried to get close but he was slowly using energy so he had to back up before he got a fatal energy.

“Bakubro what are we going to do?!” “How in the hell am I supposed to know!?” I yells back at the red fuck. I bite my lip in anger at my own uselessness. It was only a day ago that I swore to become stronger and now I’m here still as weak as I was before.

The Nomu charges forwards stabbing at our feet making us pivot back. I blast myself away I turn quickly to see red fuck collaspe on the groundTHe Nomu hovers above as a slowly perturdes out towards Red fuck’s neck. “Kirishima!!” I yell out.  Out from the side a huge dark figure comes out and tackles the Nomu to the ground.

We look over to see a huge wolf-like creature. The Nomu’s neck is between the creature's jaws. A feeling goes through me as I know it was. “Deku?” I say. As I was about to reach out, Deku tightened his grip, making blood spurt out of Nomu’s neck, killing it in the process. With the Nomu still in his mouth he shakes his head beheading the Nomu. me and Kirishima taken aback about what we just saw step back in shock. Did Deku just kill something?! “Midoriya where are you?!” I hear Shoji call. “Over here!!” Red fuck answers.

As Shoji enters with Tokoyami and a kid on his back he is just as shocked to see the wolf formed Deku standing over the corpse of the creature. Deku licking the blood off his lips looks intimidating as he walks cover to Shoji. Shoji stands there while Deku inspects the injured on his back as if making sure they're ok.

I finally shake away the shock and walk over to the corpse. AS I stand over the body of the Nomu, rage flows through me. Not at Deku but at me instead. I was weak and I couldn’t protect myself. I had to rely on Deku’s help again. Light tears cover my eyes as I clench in my fist. “Midoirya killed it…” Red fuck says walking beside me.

It settled that Deku killed the beast in front of us. A creature that used to be human turned monster but Deku killed it ruthelsy. A loud howl comes from behind us as Deku runs into the forest. We look over at Shoji running behind. We follow behind keeping up. “Hurry when he runs away like this there always seems to be a destination” Shoji tells us. “Shoji why are you so unvased about this? Midoirya just killed something!!” Red Fuck asked. Shoji looks at us with a grimace on his face before looking back at Deku. “Because not all that blood is Nomu's,” He tells before speeding up wanting to avoid the conversation.

Letting what Shoji sink in made my face go pale. Not only has Midoriya killed a Nomu, he probably killed something else as well. My Deku who would beg me to hold him so he wouldn't hurt a squirrel has killed living things. I look over at red fuck to see his face becoming green as if he wans to puke. ¨Hold it in you fucker!¨ I yell at him. He turn to me and his eyes go wide looking behind me. As I turn around I feel a palm touch my chest and the world turn black.

Why is he wearing a top hat...