73- Realization Part 1

Third Person

"Mr. Aizawa who are we waiting for?" Midoriya asked. Midoriya an d Mr. Aizawa were sitting in his office. Mr. Aizawa sat in front while Midoriya was in the middle facing him with two seats at his side. 

"Why don't you just sit there and shut up? For the love of God, you're giving me a headache." He retorts. Ryo and All Might barged in, sweating profusely, at that precise moment. "What exactly is the issue? Who's the bad guy?!" Both of them screamed.

"There isn't a bad guy in sight. I was just hoping All Might wouldn't do something heroic like he did when we first met the League of Villains and make us wait..." Hearing that made All Might squirm. "...and all I wanted was Mr. Inui to arrive sooner." Mr. Aizawa explains.

"If you had told me it had something to do with Midoriya, I would have come on time." Ryo explains. Mr. Aizawa shrugs and motions for them to take a seat on either side of Midoriya. "Mr. Aizawa, why have you brought us here? Could it be you want for me to return Midoriya to his internship?!" Ryo inquires, his face beaming.

"In fact, I'm curious about what happened during your internship?" Mr. Aizawa expresses his thoughts. Ryo is concerned as he looks at Midoriya. "Well..." Ryo says. Midoriya interrupts Ryo before he can continue speaking.

"Mr. Aizawa, My internship went off without a hitch. I learned a lot and became a lot stronger as a result." Midoriya pleads. 

"You were also always battered and bruised when you returned. The size of each scar was also different. That means there wasn't just one person to blame for your scars. You were being beaten so badly that your body sprouted steel-like hair. Now, Mr. Inui, tell me the truth about your internship." Mr. Aizawa says, his voice threatening. 

Ryo sighs as he looks at Midoriya, who has a worried expression on his face. "I'm sorry, but I can't and won't tell you everything. But I will say that he has combat experience thanks to some of my companions. They'd never venture too far onto Midoriya." Ryo explains. 

"You mean they're not going to kill him?" All Might says, his gaze fixed on Ryo. 

"If you don't close your trap, you're also to blame." Mr. Aizawa warns. All Might is taken aback by Mr. Aizawa's tone.

"I decided to do some digging after the Hero Killer incident and the forest training incident. I was just curious if Midoriya had been involved in any previous incidents prior to U.A. Mr. Inui, did you know that Midoriya used to be only 5'5 feet tall?" Ryo is taken aback and looks to Midoriya for an answer. 

"Rather than looking at Midoriya, you should be looking at All Might. I followed Midoriya's daily routine by looking through cameras prior to his growth spurt. Midoriya continued to meet with this skeleton-like individual. I had no idea the skeleton was All Might in a weakened state. On the day of the exam, he was 5'5 feet tall when he met All Might, but he was 7 feet tall when he left. What did you do to Midoriya All Might?" Mr. Aizawa asked. 

They all agree and nod. All Might explained to them the concepts of All for One and One for All. How One for All came to be in order to defeat All for One. He chose Midoriya as his successor the day he saw the heroism within him. He had no idea that giving him that power would cause him to grow in such a way, but he doesn't regret it. Midoriya is the right successor for One for All, and he's glad he gave him the power. 

Ryo and mr. Aizawa froze for a second contemplating what he said. "What All Might and Ryo said is true. They both had a factor in me growing but I don't see the problem. I grew stronger because of them and that's all." Midoriya states.

"The problem isn't with them, Midoriya; it's with you..."