1-Pain with a huge gain

"You are my dog now and for now on you are under my protection from now got that!!" He said.

Hi, my name is Izku Midoriya and I feel like I'm going to be snuggled to death. Ever since the day, I got my quirk people have just been swarming me and I hate it. Let me tell you my story before any of this ever happens. I remember when my quirk finally arrived it was a painful night.

"Mom can you please hand me my All Might plush I want to make sure that I have it for the first day of school!" I said pleading to my mom. "Honey, why are you already packing? You have two weeks before school even begins." She says handing me the plush snickering. I pout at the fact she thinks this is funny. Nothing ever goes wrong with being early and prepared.

I stuff my already packed to the brim book bag with the plush. I understand I didn't need all this, but what if the teacher needs it and I don't have it. What if someone asks me for an eraser and I'm ERASER LESS!! Out of know where my mom picks me up and clamps her hand over my mouth. "Your mumbling Izu and you don't have to fret you'll have a great time and make a ton of friends!!" She says throwing me up into the air. It's not my fault that I mumble it just...you know happens. We were both having a laughing fit until it arrived...my quirk.

A sharp and painful surge consumed my entire body. Tears were already streaming down my eyes. I could feel the cells in my body ripping and multiplying. I hear my mother screaming into the phone calling the emergency services. Just like how fast it began it stopped just as quickly. I blacked out from the pain that still resonated after.

I woke with my mother's arms wrapped around me. I look around to discover that in a hospital. Lifting myself from the bed I shake my mother, "Mom, please you need to wake up my muscles need moving." I say pushing myself off. "I'm sorry Izu but, you've been unconscious for the past 3 hours since you've been here." She says hugging me tightly. "Izu stays right there I'm a go get the doctor...he has some good news." She said leaving the room.

After awhile doctor walked in with my mom and a huge rectangular mirror. The doctor walked over to me and sat down on the edge of my hospital bed. "Izuku Midoriya what I'm about to say might seem confusing to you but, your quirk has finally come..." My quirk has finally come?! Why did it hurt so badly though?! "...you the reason you had all that pain was that your quirk was a mutation instead..." A mutation?! You are born with a mutation it just doesn't appear. "...you are correct Midoriya you were supposed to be born with a mutation and not the other way around. You are the first-ever human being to have a quirk mutation!" I'm the first-ever to have a quirk mutation?! this is amazing?! Wait I have a mutation?! "What do I look like?!" I yell excitedly. "Izu calms down this is why we brought the mirror. Now come and look at yourself you look as cute as a button I say!" I blush at my mom's words and slowly approach the mirror with my eyes closed.

I open my eyes to see two flapping ears on the tip of my head. My nose now has a darker tint to it and my hands now have these sharp claws. In the reflection of myself, I see something moving back and forth behind me. Scared I jumped and quickly turned around only to find nothing. I turn around again to see the same thing in the reflection! "Izu it's behind you literally on your behind..." She says with a snicker. I look behind me to see a fluffy tail wagging like crazy my mouth completely drops I look out the mirror to see something terrifying. My teeth are jagged and my tongue just hangs there. "Pant..pant..." I hear myself. Am I'm freaking panting, aren't I!! Then it finally hits me...I'm a dog! I look over at mother and smiled not with my teeth but, just my lips of course...my teeth are just too scary to me. "Izu are you happy with your Qu...I mean mutation quirk?" I ran up to her arms wide hugged her tight. I don't care that my quirk is a mutation having a dog mutations great! Imagine my sense of smell, taste and, hearing?! I could probably think of many tactics on how useful I can be! "Yes, Izu your quirk is great!! You just have to remember not to mumble all your secrets to villains alright." I hear her start to laugh soon the doctor joining in themselves.