71- Father?

Third Person 

"Todoroki can I ask you a question?" Midoriya asked. 

"Of course you can Midoriya. Now that you are my Alpha again  you can ask me basically anything." He responds. 

"Thanks Todoroki. I was just wondering do you remember the time you thought All Might was my father?" Midoriya asked. Todoroki nods turn his head in question. "Well what would happen if that was true?" Midoriya continued. 

"What do you mean?" Todoroki asked in bewilderment. 

"What I mean is that I think All Might going to become my father!" He says. 

"Your father hows that possible?!" Todoroki asked. 

"Ever since All Might came to my house and persuaded my mom to allow me return to school she's been giddy. When I was getting prepared to go for the move next week he would always be one the phone. She would laugh and giggle throughout the entire conversation. I tried to ask her who its was but she just said it was Kacchan's mom. If it was Kacchan's mom why would she be blushing like that?! The just yesterday she accidentally had the phone on speaker and guess who was on the other side?!" 

"All Might?" Todoroki said. 

"Freaking All Might?! I ran into my room screaming into my pillow in shock! I mean he's my teacher and the number hero and he hooking up with my mother!! I don't know if I am suppose to be happy or mad?" Midoriya stated. 

"Is your father Endeavor?" Todoroki asked. 

"No?" Midoriya said. 

"Then be happy about! You are going to be the number one heroes son." Todoroki said about to leave the room. 

"Where are you going?" Midoriya asked. 

"To the tell the rest of the pack of course we can't leave them out." Todoroki says with a smile. Midoriya stands their frozen and confused not knowing what just happened.