3- Regret

Midoriya’s Pov

It's been about a week since Kacchan and Me fought and broke our friendship apart. And I have to be honest I really not liking it at all and I miss him so much!

It seems like the news of me and Kacchan's friendship finally ending spread throughout the school fast. They called it the "The Relationship Ended it All." Saying it was the breakup of the century and all. I and Kacchan weren't even dating! We are kids that would be weird and unethical anyway. I do agree that it ended it all...my personal space is what ended. 

At first, it started small and it started with my classmates completely mauling me with food and water. It was nice I would never go hungry they would always just give me more afterward. That was until they went and decided they wanted to start petting me. Kacchan had a way that even with his explosive attitude he had a gentle touch to it making me melt into it. These people think that going their fastest and hardest it will be way better. Well, hear it now folks it's terrible and very painful. Just imagine someone grabbing you by your weave but, guess what you don't wear weave and they're pulling your roots instead!! 

It only got worse when the upperclassmen figured it out. I would be walking through the halls and then get thrown in the air. They would pick me up and drag me to their class and the teachers didn't mind either they would do it themselves as well. 

I can't do this anymore I need no...miss Kacchan. I tried to talk to him after but, the only thing he would do is tell me to piss off and leave me standing there. He just wouldn't acknowledge me one bit. I messed up everything. 

I was hiding out in the back layer of the school where no one will find me. Tears were running down as I clamped on the collar Kacchan got me that day. I just need to get away from everyone all their stares and touches I'm done with them. 

As I was sitting there crying and clutching my legs. All of a sudden, a musk enters the air flooding my nose...someone here. Even though I'm congested at this point my sense of smell is way more advanced than a human? God, maybe I am a dog I can't even think about what to call myself. I look out to see who it was only to see the goons that Kacchan hangs around. I was confused about why they're here they usually hang around Kacchan. As they slowly approach them until a pair of fingers wrap around my mouth and bodies. It's one of the goons quirks! What they doing?! 

They drag me towards them as I try to get out of grasp with no avail. "What are you doing you lunatics?!" I yell. The finger guy picks me up and slams me against the wall knocking the breath out of me. "You see we're tired of you being in our school..." The large fat kid with wings said. "...you go around this school acting like your all that! You got the whole class attention even the upperclassmen want you! My girlfriend broke up with me because she said she wanted your cute ass!!" He says punching me in the stomach. "I don't even want this attention and were in kindergarten! You shouldn't even have a girlfriend!!" I cough out from the blow. 

"Well now I don't and it's all because of you of you that the left!" And for now, your going to pay for it!!" He punched me repeatedly in the face creating some ugly bruises I swear. The finger dude tightens his grip around me forcing me to gasp for breath.

Help...it hurts