60- Muscle Villain

Midoriya’s Pov

I ran through the forest following Kota’s scent, not caring about what laid in my path. Branches were scratching me all around. I could feel the rock imbed themselves into the palms of my hands and feet. I only had one mission and that mission was to get Kota to safety.

After a while I finally realize I’m going to the mountain where me and him talked for a minute. With a known location I bolt towards the mountain. As I climb the mountain slamming my hands into the hard earth I hear the scream of Kota at the top. Power surges through me as I leap up into the air grabbing the ledge at the last second.

I peak to see a large figure standing over Kota. WIthout thinking I let out huge bark, being careful of Kota’s position slamming the villain into the wall. I make my way towards the crying boy caring in my arms trying to lick up the tears that cover his face. “It’s ok Kota I’m here.” I say placing him behind a boulder.

As I place Kota down I hear a cackling laugh coming from the rubble where I blew the villain. Out comes a fist surrounded in muscle. As the figure rises out I stood their shock seeing the size of the villain still not bigger then but must be strangers. His whole body is covered by muscle ligament making him look terrifying. “You think you pathetic bark was going to do shit. You must be a fool then you stinking mutt!!” He says charging at me. He launches a punch at me. In fear that if I dodge it would hurt Kota I prepared for impact as I try to block with my arms. His fist slams against my arm breaking my block.

I tumble against the hard dirt floor before finally stopping. I look up to see Kota back in danger forcing me to get up and charge out. I ram myself against the villain making him fall into the ground. Before he could have a chance to get I jumped on top of him punching him constantly. “You call those punches more like flicks!” He says, grabbing me by my sides and picking me up before squeezing me tightly. The air escapes my lungs leaving nothing left. I kick trying to get out of grasp struggling to breath.

He finally lets me go but not before slamming into the ground leaving a small crater. Unable to do anything I stayed there laying motionless staring at the muscular villain above me. He reels in his fist before punching me in the stomach forcing me to cough a puddle of blood out of my mouth. Laying there I look over a Kota who still has fear across his face. With the strength I have I give him the biggest smile I have. Lifting my hands from the side giving him a thumbs up. I can’t let my Kota cry. He's like a pup, a pup without a family.

“MIDORIYA!!” He screams before foot comes down, smashing into my arms, breaking it in the process. I scream and escape my lungs as I glare into the villain's eyes. “You're just like that kid's parents over their weak and always getting in the way. You're worthless and after I finish you that kid will finally meet his parents.” He says laughing loudly. With those words a ringing goes through my head.

I feel as the bones throughout my body crack and break inside me. The hair that was on my skin spread all around me. I scream at the pain of my body shifting and an invisible force escapes me. The force pushes back the villain as he stares at me in shock of my changing body. I can feel myself fading away before a dark figure stands above me. It gets close to me and whispers in my ear as I succumb to the darkness.

“It’s my turn…”