35- Calvary

Third Person

Midoriya was frantically pacing back and forth after telling the competitors that since he got first he is worth a whopping 10 million points. If he would have known he would have at least gotten second at best. He looked to see dozens of hunger filled eyes. He turned away from their graze and started to calm him self down. He already had his pick of people that could team up with him starting with Bakugo. "What? Why I'm the he'll would I want to work with a useless as target?! And plus I wouldn't want to miss the chance to beat your sorry ass." Bakugo says before pairing up with Kirishima and the others. Midoriya stood their shocked. If Bakugo said no wouldn't everyone else as well?! Then he started to panic.
"It's ok your mama's here boy!" Uraraka says giving him a hug. Midoriya starts to San more gaining the sympathy off Dark Shadow. "We want to pair up as well! We mutations have to stick together!" Dark Shadow says. "I don't really care who I work with only if we win and your strong. Don't disappoint me" Tokoyami says. Midoriya finally gets his tears in check. "Now we just need a forth person?" Uraraka says.
As they were looking around the area a girl pops out of nowhere landing of Midoriya's head. "Well hello down their?!" She says. Midoriya frantically true to get her of, but she has a grip on his ears that keeps her in place. "Well who are you?" Midoriya ask finally giving up. "You can call me Mei or just your fourth member!" She says getting off slowly calling to the ground. Midoriya stands their who king seeing what was on her feet. "Are those what I think they are?!" He says. "Oh so you've noticed my baby's here! Well your correct these are my rocket boots! Took me a month to create but I got to say they are lovely aren't they!" Mei says showing the off again. Midoriya grabs Mei and jumps and down until the air locking her face profusely. This have Midoriya and wonderful idea.
Midoriya and Uraraka will be at the bottom of the stack while Mei and Tokoyami will be at the top. This allows Tokoyami to wear the band while Dark Shadow is protects them. Midoriya learned that Mei quirk smokescreen zoom in so, she can be useful in watching the area around us. This strategy will lighten the load on Uraraka making us able to stay in the air longer without worrying about her throwing up. Midoriya and his team gets into place and wait for the starting bell.

Midoriya's Pov

The starting shot gets fired signalling everyone to go. We bolt off trying to get as far as possible away from the rest of the crowd. Immediately Todoroki's team heads their way over to us. A wave of ice gets sent our way freeze everyone in its place towards the ground. Luckily Mei was able to stop it before it arrived giving us a chance to go up into the air.

As we hovered in the air above the rest we could hear a few curses and complaints on how we are cheating. We were all laughing until I smelled something sweat. "Kacchan!" We all look down see Kacchan on a a piece of tape being launched at us. "How is he getting up here?!" Uraraka yells. "He's using his quirk to propel himself toward while elbows man uses his tape as anchor." Mei says. Wow, she's really good at analyzing situations. "I got this!" Dark Shadows says bashing Bakugo's explosion down. Dark Shadow himself back hurt from the explosion. "Are you ok? You guys are amazing!" I say . Both Tokoyami and Dark Shadow turned their heads mumbling thank you.

But before we celebrate we were interrupted  by a slight explosion of a baby. "Omg my baby!!" Mei yells out as one of rocket boots as burned and broken. "Guys it might be bad to say at the point but I feel the nausea coming on where going to have to come down. Now we can come down clean or dirty is your choice." Uraraka says slowly getting greener by the second. We used the last amount of power that was in the other boot to guide us to a clear area to land. We weren't the clear for long because Shouji can right behind us by himself? And they said we were cheating. A sudden sparks runs through my body signalling me to duck. It was my instincts I could tell so I listened. We but as low as possible and as we did a pink tongue shots right at us. "Good call Midoriya!" Mei says. "Look at you! Your cheating again Souji!" I say. "It's not my fault that I have six arms that are more useful the your ping two!" He argues. As we continued to run we were all of a sudden stuck to the ground.

We all look down at the ground simultaneously with disgust even Mei. "Why do I feel like I've just been groped..." She says. We all look at her and shiver. "You did." It was Mineta and we all knew it. It was stuck to the other rocket boot so, even three the wrenching pain of being assaulted another baby will have to be lost. Sadly it was taken by the pervert. We high tail it out of their using my feet to kick up the ground around me. He might can block off his teammates but not his eyes!!

After.much running and dusting with a little bit of author speed writing we finally reached the last five minutes of the Calvary Battle. We kind of in a tight situation. Those were only a few groups that has the right amount of points to pass so, they decided that they were run and hide. Now the other few or two to be exact decided to be idiots and get the 10 million points instead. Those idiots being with Todoroki and Kacchan for the fear of getting anything but first...again I might say. Sorry sorry for a little cocky their!! Todoroki sends a blast of ice my way blocking my path towards the right while Kacchan blocks me to the left. My worst fear has come the become coherent between one another. We were trapped in a corner of we were to jump will be disqualified and would not make it to the final round. "What do we do?" Tokoyami says. I look in every direction to find up any sign of escape to find nothing as they got closer the more danger we were in. Then I idea suddenly come to mind. "Hey are you guys ok with visiting Recovery Girl?" I ask. "Don't know what your about to do but my baby's sacrifice must not be a vain." Mei says. As we continue dodge the grasping hand we decided to go with my plan. "Hold on!" I yell out. I point my head towards the let out a huge bark. The backlash tosses us into the air while pushing the others away from us. We were flying in the air for the final minute. the final bell goes of as were start to fall...

...well at least we win