23- Should I?

Aizawa´s Pov

Should I care that a student of mine is being abused physically and probably mentally as well? I was thinking no because the students are having their free time and whatever they do with it is not for me to worry but, Mineta seems to be in some real pain right now? Oh?! I forgot this was a chapter for a second you’re probably confused about what I'm looking at right now. 

I'm a be honest with you really don't want to speak with yall right now but, the author of this story is threatening me so let me explain. We all know that Bakugo and Mdioriay are really close to the point where they call each other ¨owner.¨ Though I think it's Bakugo who is the owner and Midoriya the pet? They been together ever since they were kids and Bakugo a protective little bastard over Midoriya especially against Kirishima who seems to activate this so-called dog instinct in Midoriya to try and eat him. After that, all happened Bakugo brought a giant bone for Mdiroiya to eat threatening Kirishima saying that if he gets to close that would be his arm. The bone was broken in half. Even though all of that happened he kept close anyway not caring about the danger. In my view, that’s a brave kid right their very manly he would say. 

But back to the main incident at hand. Bakugo brought tennis balls to class to try to stop the instinct problem from Kirishima. That’s when the whole class decided to instead play fetch during the break surprisingly stealing the tennis balls from Bakugo. After the very quick 10 minutes of play fetch with Midoriya all the balls were gone. You would think the would have Momo create some more but Denki had a better idea. What he said was, ¨We don't want to use all Momo´s calories up before we take the Hero´s Course class that would be just rude!! How about we use Mietaa balls instead?!¨” Him being his idiotic self covered his lower area but, then was grabbed by Shoji. That when it all started. For some reason, I cannot explain the stickiness for Mineats balls didn't affect him all. Then there was a problem, they were covered drool so, they decided to pick out more and then that more was gone so they decided to the whole process again. 

And that’s how we got here! The whole class ripping out the balls on Mineta’s head making him scream in agonizing pain...should I do something? 

You answer...