52- Exam Part 2

Bakugo's Pov

"Kacchan stop tugging me so hard it hurts." Deku says as he continues to follow me on all fours. I tug harder in response to shut the mutt up. Where the hell is All Might?! We are suppose to be facing him but he hasn't shown up at all. IS this another villain attack?! I feel like everytime he is not here and even in the future we get attacked by villains. "He is coming to Kacchan. I smell it." Right as Deku says that a figure falls onto the ground making a huge crater.

"I am here to stop you in your tracks!!" All Might yells out. I tried an explosion in his directions to cover our position. He deflected it by simply clapping his hands. As I drag Deku we run the opposite direction away from All Might. As we hide behind one of the buildings I grab Deku by his face and pull him towards me. "Deku you are going to run. I am going to fight All Might and you are going to run to the exit." Before he tries to retort I say, "That's an order from dog to owner that won't be fucking broken!" s I yell out that last part All Might slides into the ALley seeing us. "Here's All Might!!" "RUN!!!" I yell at Deku. "Ok..." Deku says turning away before running away.

All Might's Pov

This battle is pointless. Why aren't they working together? Bakugo sends another explosion towards me. I easily can block these explosions out of the way. Now where is Midoriya?! As I question I hear a scattering of feet behind me. "You opponent is me you fuckwad!!" Bakugo yells before exploding in front of my face.

I reel back my fist punching Bakugo in the stomach. I grab Bakugo before he collapses on the ground unconscious. As I place him on the ground a fist collides with my side, "Kacchan!!" I collapse on the ground coughing up a little blood. I open up my eyes to see Midoriya's teeth on my neck. I can feel his jaws against my neck saliva sliding down my neck. I can see Midoriya's eyes shaking widely. "Midoriya?" I say.

"All Might..." Midoriya says snapping out of his seemingly trance. He quickly crawls backwards terror on his face. I stay there frozen as I watch Midoriya pick up Bakugo running towards the exit passing the test.

Midoriya was going to bite me. Those weren't the eyes of Midoriya that was...something else. What was he going to do if I harmed Bakugo any further?

I don't want to know...

----
Fight scenes are not going to be a huge thing but I will try my best. I can't right them well so don't except anything. Happy Halloween