34- Race

Midoriya's Pov

Who would think that after coming from the brink of death we will still have to fight for our lifes. Now I know we won't actually be dying, but these internships are basically our future. Without them we won't be able to get the experience of being a hero in real life even after the villain encounter. The U.A. Sports Festival can make our names known and I'm willing to take the effort of making it to the top of least close to it.

As we're we're in the dressing room preparing for the first competition Denki gives me a slap on the back. "Looking good Midoriya! Feeling pumped everybody! Almost died yesterday and we're going to do it again!" Denki says sweating profusely. "Denki you have nothing to worry about.I'm pretty sure I don't have to recuperate from their loss anyway." Lida says trying to help Denki calm his nerves. "Yeah let's just hope for the best of this point right now. You have to remember that these internships are our future and we must show off of bit for the hero's." I say. " That's easy for you to say look at yourself you're a giant. You have an awesome quirk and you've already got the battle scars to prove you can be an awesome hero. "These scars are for being a shield a nothing else for Kacchan." I say laughing. "I could have gotten out of that shit myself you fucking dipshit!" Kacchan retorts . Kirishima grabs Kacchan, "How was it been protect by Midoriya?Tell us!!" He says shaking him before running out of the dressing room. " I'll kill you!! " Kacchan says chasing after.

After getting ready it was finally time the 1st competition was going to be racing. I was very confused cause I didn't know to either get on all fours or just two leg it. Getting on all 4's will make me go faster but then theirs my dignity. After a quick thought I decided to go on all fours, everyone else is going all out why do I need to hold back.

As I get down on my hands and feet Monoma gives of a laugh before berating me on how I'm already bowing down to him. I face toward and ignore him the conflict he's creating and prepare myself for the starting bell.

"Well looks who we have hear your favorite President Mic and are newly wrapped burrito Eraser Head!! Who do have high hopes for in Friday's Sports Festival Eraser?!" President Mic tells on the intercom to the crowd . "Your as loud as ever I see...but if in had to choose class 1-A will be it? You already heard what Bakugo said during the starting ceremony he'll win. Him and his class have already got the their first taste of victory with villains, students are nothing." Mr. Aizawa states. We all look at each other reminiscing it. Even if it's bad he's correct even if we're nervous we're not scared.

At last the starting bell goes off. I bolt ahead pushing through not caring about other caught in my path. A sudden twitch goes through my entire body making me leap into the air. Next thing you know a sudden chill waves through the whole track. Half of the contestants are frozen towards the ground, it was Todoroki.This is what it means when they say animals can sense danger. Does this mean the my quirk is still mutating? I push the though out of my head and continue to race forward.

The first obstacle were the zero pointers from the exam but this time theirs three of them. Todoroki freezes one but allows it to get knocked over almost crushing Kirishima. I bolt ahead drifting inbetween the zero pointers legs using my tail that my author totally hasn't forgotten about until now as a counter balance. I push ahead and make make my way to the deep caverns. Instead of roles I decided to instead push my power into my legs and transverse between the stone pillars.

I finally catch up to the last length with !e being in third right behind Kacchan in second with Todoroki in first. I rush toward letting my my tongue hang and get right beside Kacchan. "You think you FUCK with me me?!" Kacchan yells throwing an explosion towards me. I dodge thankfully and retort back sending a sound wave pushing him back. You dodge sound that easy thankfully. I get behind Todoroki who give me a silent glare. "You won't beat me..." He says silent my before sending a wave of ice in my path. I punch it out of the way and follow in pursuit.

The next challenge was the mind field. The explosion wouldn't kill but, they will pack a punch. Knowing this an idea sparks through my head to use them in my advantage. With Todoroki in the lead I have to knock him off some how. I decided to use the for e of my back to trigger the explosion. I send a fleet of barks drifting explosion left and right slowing Todoroki's advance, but I'm still behind. In a last ditch effort I decided that. I was going to need to harm myself. This plan may extremely hurt me or at least leave a bruise but I have to do this for All Might. I jump in the air with all my might and let a gigantic bark launching he forward and ahead of him. I continue to move ahead using the claws on my feet to cover the air in dust obstructing the view. I dig my claws into the ground keeping the leverage to gain speed and blast myself towards the finish line gaining first for me and All Might!!

You see that All Might...

I know I didn't add but he part where Bakugo basically insult the whole school but, I didn't think a whole. Halter was needed for that. And yes Todoroki and Midoriya will have a convo just not yet. The name making will all so be left out b/c everybody will have the same name even Midoriya being Deku?