39- Rival & Internship

Third Person Pov

“This fucking sucks guys,” Mina says, looking disappointed. The whole class agreed, letting their tears flow even more. “The one person who talks to no one and would have never been a love rival becomes one out of nowhere?!” Kirishima says. “Its because of the stupid fight! The two-faced bastard didn’t like Deku till that fucking fight! Not only does he look down on me but is also a loving fuckwad to my freaking dog!!” Katsuki says.

If you haven't noticed they are looking at Todoroki and Midoriya. After Mdioriya opened the eyes of Todoroki they became friends. “Todoroki can you please get off of my head?” Midoriya asks. “You don’t grow out this much hair and say that.” He responds, still resting his head of his. Tdoroki still refuses to use his fire quirk; it's only because he’s more versatile with his ice. Todoroki feels indebted to him from waking him up and even giving him the courage to see his mom. 

“Hey everyone…” Lida says entering the room. Class 1-A stops what they're doing and gives their condolences to Lida. Lida's brother has become a victim of the Hero Killer. A villain who attacks unsuspecting heroes who in his mind are unworthy of their title. Lucky Lida’s brother was able to get away but still had major injuries. He will probably never be a hero again. 

“Quiet down class it's time to show you how many internships you have,” Aizawa says. He pulls down a curtain revealing the number of heroes who want to internship them. “I think Midoriya has every single hero that was there?!” Denki calls out. Mdioriya had the highest number of people even though he was fourth in the tournament.  “It’s because of that Shinso kid that you got higher than me Midoriya,” Todoroki says. Midoriya could only look down in shame as he figured that. These heroes only want me because I can perform tricks, Midoriya thinks in his head. Aizawa handed out the sheets full of the heroes' names with Midoriya’s being the thickest. “Midoriya go and ask to use the bathroom. All Might wants to speak with you.” Aizawa whispers. Midoriya raises his hand and exits the room meeting All Might in a secluded teacher lounge. 

“Please sit down young Midoriya.” All Might says. “Is this about the hero recommendations?” Midoriya asks. All Might nods and takes out to pictures. “I’m at a confusing place right now. Here we have two heroes that can help you excel. Here to the left, we have Ryo Inui the Hound Dog hero. He can help you feel more in touch with your mutation. Then we have Gran Torino who can help you feel one with one for all. I want you to choose between the two.”

Midoriya’s Pov

So basically I’m choosing do I want to be more connected to my mutation or my quirk. One for All is a new quirk for me and has given me strength that has pushed my mutation to new limits. If I train with One for All it might boost my powers again. My mutation of the other hand has basically given me multiple quirks. I can see father, smell better, and hear stuff from miles away. It gave me strength and speed that can surpass anyone except Lida. Then there are my instincts that have come in handy many times. Even though it gets me in trouble  sometimes it comes in handy at the end. I can sense a disaster before it happens. With recent villain attacks and the hero killer on the loose, I need to know when danger is around. “Ryo Inui, that is the hero I want to go under!!”

Let's hope I made the right choice...