74- Realization Part 2

Third Person

"How is Midoriya's fault in this?" Ryo inquires, attempting to defend Midoriya. Midoriya quickly snagged Ryo's shirt, calming him down. Ryo appears dissatisfied but immediately sits back down.

"Mr. Aizawa, what do you mean that I am the problem?" Midoriya also couldn't understand his statement.

"You were in a werewolf-like state from Chapter 60 to Chapter 67. Not only was it reported and covered that you had killed two villains. Those two villains are, of course, Moonfish and Muscular. Despite the fact that their track records in death are documented, they were supposed to face death in a court of law, not at the hands of a 16-year-old boy who doesn't even have his hero license.Then you were kidnapped and tortured by the League of Villains. You were enslaved by a quirk and forced to attack your friends as they attempted to save you. You seriously hurt one of them, your childhood friend Bakugo. Fortunately, you were able to escape their clutches. It was until chapter 72 that you said something hard to control. Now, Midoriya, tell me who he is and whether he poses a threat to my class!" Aizawa says as he slams his hand against the table.

Midoriya was visibly shivering during the confrontation. Midoriya's fur burst out of his skin as All Might tried to confront him. Midoriya screamed in agony as the bones on his body shifted and cracked. As Midoriya changed, everyone around him backed up and took a few steps back. "What are you doing, Midoriya?" Aizawa inquired.

"I'm going to let him tell you instead of me, Mr. Aizawa." Midoriya exhales heavily. Midoriya's face reverts to that of the beast, forming a blood-curdling smile.

I heard you wanted to talk...