20- Heros v Villains

Third-Person Pov

"Welcome to Hero's course!! I bet you guy is ready to go Plus Ultra right?!" All Might says busting through the door. The class abrupts into a mash of, "Oh Yeas!!," and "Plus Ultra's." All Might finally get the class to calm down. "Now now I know you're all excited but, let's just say I have a little surprise for y'all ok?" The whole class nods looking worried about what comes next. "Get into your hero's costumes ou designed and strut your stuff out!!" He says doing a series of snaps. 

Midoriya's Pov

This is not my costume at all?! I look at myself in the locker room mirror to see the most skanky Midnight level hero costume I have ever seen. I look into my pocket to see a letter from All Might, "I made a few changes because of your growth spurt. And Midnight might have seen you and got the great idea of helping me with the design. I still put in my input but, she kinda kicked me out of the creative mind room ignoring everything I said. So here's your costume. I hope you like it? And she says you're lucky you're a dude because you can have your whole chest out!! So free isn't it? Good luck!" I scream on the inside letting despair take control. 

Let me see what this costume is all about. I had to have leather straps crossing over my chest...bare chest. How can this even be safe to wear? I had a spiked belt going around me with a spiked lining on the edges. Some fingerless gloves that had a rough metal edge as if their brass knuckles. Those can probably pike a mega strong punch incapacitating a villain. I didn't have any shoes on which I found good because it would have been very hard to run on my fours if I had shoes on. Shorts...maybe I can scare my enemies with my thighs? I kept my collar that Kacchan gave me because it went with the entire costume aesthetic. Let's get out of here already...

As I walked out of the locker room Lida immediately blocked everyone's view of my costume. "Midoriya your costume is not school appropriate for school standards at all.  You would be a distraction to our learning. Your already a distraction to me!" He says moving in frantic motion blocking me with redness on his face. "It's not my fault my costume came out like this someone else did it!" I say scratching my head profusely. "Lida move let us see me, boy, already?!" Uraraka says making him float out the way. I tried to cover myself up but it stopped by her hands. "Omg, how did you get a body like this? You look like a whole meal forget the snack!" Shes says soon covering up her face and crouching on the floor. I quickly get behind the rest of the class trying to avoid their burning perverted gaze. Damn you Midnight for this costume! I look over to see Kacchans face tinted with red and mouth slightly parted. Is he sick or something? 

He quickly gives me a pissed look and turns away. 

All Might rushed in and scans the crowd until he spots me giving my most angry pouty face at him for this costume. He just smirks and starts to laugh at me. "Now you all must be wondering why you're here then? Well because just like Aizawa I also have a test  for you to take?!" All Might says. The whole class cries out in sobs. "Are we going to be threatened with expulsion?!" Kirishima says. "Don't worry I'm not like Aizawa at all there will be no expulsion on the table. This is just so, I can get a taste of your skills. Now today will be fighting?!!?" All Might says. "Yes, now I can kick all these extras asses already!!" Kacchan yells getting a bunch of glares. "Were fighting on the first day?" Jiro asks. That's what I was wondering! I knew we had to fight someday but, right now! Really? "Yes, you will? It'll be better than fighting robots that have no strategy right? Now let me explain how things are going to work..." We all listened carefully making sure we know the rules completely. "You will be put in duos that will fight one another. One duo will be the hero squad and the other villain's squad. The villains will have to protect the bomb until the timer runs out either by capturing the heroes or let the timer run out! The Heros on the other hand just have to get an inch of the body on to the bomb before the timer runs out and all goes boom!! Are you ready to fight!?!" He bellows out in a rumbling laugh. The whole class burst into screams including me ready to show All Might what all the hard work we did over the summer paid off!! "Now pick out your teams and get down and ready!!"

A few minutes later

Explosions were going off as we heard the beast coming down the corridor in the building. "RUN!!" I yell as I grab her and run down the hall. "Where the fuck are you Deku? Let me explode that little tail of yours off!!" Kacchan yells closing in on us! "Why do I feel thrown in this situation so quickly?!" URaraka says. "It's the freakin author he just loves to throw us into these uncomfortable situations! He probably thought the name picking part was useless and decided to skip it with his lazy ASS!!" I yell out. "Deku you cursed?!" She says looking betrayed as if she doesn't even know who I am. "Look what you did author! My poor cinnamon roll has been tainted from you and your readers!!" She cries out. 

TV Room Pov

"Why do I feel the strong urge to use my quirk right now?" Seros says confused. 

Midoriya's Pov

"He's going to keep coming after me, you should go ahead and try and defeat Lida I have a plan," I say turning the corner leaving her behind. "Kacchan I'm over here you wanted to fight me right!! Well, bring it on already!!" I say giving away my position. "Found you, you freaking loser!!" He says coming towards me. He punches coming for my face but, I react fast enough to grab his hand slamming him on the ground. "Fuck..." He says as he hits the ground hearing the crack on the concrete.  Oh no did I go too hard on him?! I crouch down freaking out that I hurt Kacchan? Then out of nowhere a huge explosion goes off launching me towards the wall. "You think that fucking hurt my Deku! You might have gotten strong, but you're still a pathetic mutt!!" He growls out. For a pathetic mutt, he seems like one more of a mutt than me. 

I think I know what I have to do the thing I did near the end of "Chapter 1- Pain with Huge Gain." I say getting on all fours and charging ahead. "I'm sorry Kacchan!!" I say. His face completely changes knowing what I'm trying to do. "Deku you fucking bastard don't you dare do that shit!! I'm going to blast your ass!!" He says holding up his grenade holster. "Bakugo you will kill him if you do that!!" All Might yells on the intercom. "He won't get hurt if he dodges!!" He retorts. I know I can't dodge I must stop him or he'll keep up his rampage. 

I continue forward coming after him with force. He pulls back the grenade and it fires with a huge gust of fire and wind blasting around me. I could feel the fire burning me at my sides and the smoke flowing into my lungs tightening up my airways. I still push one forward this pain compared to others is nothing. I need to sow All Might that he chose me for his successor for a reason. I push through the smoke and jump into the air slow motion right above him. I could see his face covered in red and fumes coming out of his nose as he tried to get away. It's too late though I land on top of him and place all my weight down.  He struggles from under my hands placed in an awkward position unable to fight back. "Kacchan you no you can't escape it's your one true weakness!" I say laughing a bit at his struggle. "I fucking hate you Deku! This, not the end I'm a beat the shit out of you!!" He says before getting interrupted by the intercom in my ear. 

"Deku we have a problem I can't get close to Lida at all. He took everything away that I could touch!! And he got into this villain acting thing" She says in a whisper. I knew this was going to happen. These are U.A. students, of course, you have to think ahead. The only reason Kacchan didn't think ahead is that he's more pissed than average but, I'm a U.A. student as well. "Uraraka hold on to a pillar tightly!!" I say. I feel One for All coursing through my throat ready to do my special move. I barked into the air breaking the area where they held the bomb. This allowed her to use the space around her to touch the bomb. "HERO TEAM WINS!!" All Might says on the intercom. The loud ringing goes throughout my body. It seems One for All has its limits. And the world gets dark. 

Did you see that All Might...