66- Plan

Third Person

¨Momo are you sure this will work?¨ Todoroki asked. Momo showed him the coordinates again nodding in response. ¨Yes I'm 100% sure. When the Nomu ran away I placed a tracker embedded in his skin just in case. We can follow these coordinates and get Midoriya back!¨ She says excitedly. ¨Hold on a second why didn't you tell the actual heroes?¨ He questions. ¨Because if I personally do save him it will make my connection closer to him. Imagine that Izuku Midoriya worshipping me as his savior as I rain down upon all the dog treats he can ever own!!¨ She cackles like a maniac. Todoroki looks abashed at Momo´s reaction.

¨You only told me this as well. Why?¨ He asked. ¨Not only are you close to Midoriya but you have been more cool in a literal sense since then a certain explosion boy.¨ He nods at Momo´s response. ¨WE need to keep this close we can't have the whole class leave at once especially since we are supposed to be on lockdown at the school.¨ Shaking hands they both agree and Todoroki leaves to get his rescue squad.

A little later Todoroki, Shoji, and Tokoyami were in the boys locker room  having a secret rescue mission talk.  ¨So tomorrow night the group of us including Momo are going to get Midoriya from the League of Villains.¨ Todoroki informs. Not asking any questions they all quickly nod in response. Right as they were about to leave the door slams open and standing there was an enraged Bakugo Katsuki. ¨Hi guys!¨ Says Kirishima standing behind Bakugo.

¨You think that you can rescue my Deku without be being the fuck their?! You got another thing coming if you think that!¨ He says angrily. ¨How did you even know that we were going to try and save him?¨ Tokoyami asked.

¨You are part of his fucking pack thats why! If you didn't plan on saving him you wouldn't have bonded with him in the first place!¨ He says. Bakugo turns away walking away down the hall with Kirishima on his tail. ¨Where are you going?¨ Shoji asked. ¨To prepare dipshit!¨

We are going to save Midoriya no matter what...