16- Letters

Third Person

¨Deku why can't you tell me what kind of training you did?!¨ Katsuki yells vigorously at Midoriya. You see ever since Midoriya ́s change Katsuki has been really enraged over this sudden change. Midoriya wanted to tell Katsuki with all of his heart but just couldn't do it. The news of him being All Might ́s successor would put a huge target on his back.

¨I can't Kacchan I just can't Kacchan! And plus I haven't changed that much...¨ ¨The hell you haven't changed at all!! You know what let's compare ourselves from past to present. I am only 5 ́7 and your ass right now is at least 6 and a half feet tall!! You were a puny son of a bitch in school and now you're basically only muscle with no fat!! Your way stron...slightly stronger than me just by the looks of it!!¨ Katsuki says grabbing by my shirt shaking. ̈ ̈ I'm sorry KAcchan I really am but, can we not do this right now please?¨ Midoriya pleas tears running down his face. ¨Why the hell shouldn't I huh?¨ ¨...because I only 25 points on the test it's not nearly enough to get into U.A. with you!!¨ Midoriya yells the pain wrenching throughout his face.

Katsuki ́s Pov

Deku not in U.A. with me...like hell?! Forget this training shit for later this is a way shitter situation. It not like I need him to be there it’s just it will make it better if he was there. I look over to see Deku on his knees tears streaming down his sunken in face. I slowly approach him taking him into my chest as he cries on. Fuck he´s at least half my height on his knees for christ’s sake. ¨Deku you don't have to worry about anything anyway. Remember with the power of the author the letter will come in like any second. And if he doesn't let you in I shall reap hell for all the readers while they sleep. I will send all their wattpad smut reads to all of their friends and expose them to the entire world!!¨ I yell tightly gripping onto his green locks.

¨You really think so Kacchan? I ́ll get into the school even with score?!¨ He says looking up at me wiping his face off. ¨Totally Deku why the hell wouldn't you? You bulky little shit of a dog!¨ He finally gets up and hugs me. ¨Thank you Kacchan you the best!!”Deku says giving me a full smile. All of his teeth showing in a sparkly glow blinding me slightly. He still barely ever shows all of his teeth so I have to say this is a rare moment.

¨Little shit your evaluation letter is here and Midoriya your mom brought yours over as well!! Now hurry up and get accepted into the school already!!¨ My scum of a mother calls. ¨You see Deku author has already given us the blessing of our letter...just way to fucking fast!!¨ I say snatching the letters out of her hand. ̈ ̈kacchan can we open your first?¨ Deku ask. I nod and open my letter and outcomes a disk that says press me. I press the button and a hologram of All Might pop up, ¨Katuski Bakugo you with your explosive power and knowledge has granted you entrance it U.A. Highschool! You were one of the top scores on the written portion and were only 8 points from first in the robot portion!! Welcome to U.A. were future heroes are born!¨ He says disappearing into the machine. ¨Second place!! Who the hell did better than me! I don't care for the written but Iḿ the strongest fighter in this whole damn place!!¨ I throw the retarded disk destroying on the wall. As I was raging huge arms were wrapped around me lifting me in the air. ¨The hell get off of me you little shit of a Deku!¨ I yell trying to hide the embarrassment on my face. ̈ ̈Kacchan you made it you got in!!¨ Deku says sliding the snake of a tongue across my face. ¨Ok ok yay I got into the fucking school now come on yours is next.¨ He looks down and motions me to go ahead already expecting failure. I take out the letter and press play.

¨You Izuku Midoriya are one special boy indeed. You scored highly on the written portion but, you only scored 25 points on the robot portion...¨ Oh shit he's going to cry. ¨Let hologram finish Deku come on.¨ ¨...of the exam. Then out of nowhere a girl from your exams area came and begged for us to give you her points. We asked why to discover you were the one that destroyed the one pointer. It was not only an exponential show of strength but, you saved her life! Adding a special scoring system that we didn't bring up...HERO POINTS!! Through this hero point system, you’ve gained an extra total of 60 points to your 25 robot points! Making your total score a blazing 85 points putting you in the first place!! Welcome to U.A. Highschool Midoriya can’t wait to see you!!” He says signing off. Deku got into first place which means he took my place first. ¨Fucking Deku I´m going to kill your useless ass!!¨ I lung myself towards him grabbing him by his mouth and slamming his face into my bed. ¨Kacchan you were right all along!!¨ He says smiling as he takes my beating making me even madder. ¨What the hell was I right about then you piece of shit!?¨ I ask. ¨That I made it into the school. That we both make it into U.A. Highschool. I can't wait to take it with you!!¨ Turning me around and laying on me.

Me too Deku...