12- Followers

You know having a dog mutation isn't the worst of things. I'm pretty fast especially when I'm one all fours. Even though that's a little degrading its an advantage for me in the future. My nose has grown a tolerance to the outside world. The smell used to invade my nose everywhere I went. It was especially hard for me to eat at Kacchan ́s house. He and his mother were almost addicted to spicy foods. Every time I would go to his house, I would have to hide in the bathroom with a mask over me trying not to suffocate. Now I can freely move around and smell all with pleasure. It might be because of my on musk from training all the time with All Might.

The situation that I'm in right now is neither good nor bad. I have become a cult leader and have gained about 20 followers already. It just happened out of nowhere!! I was walking down the sidewalk from school. Then I turn around to see my new followers of my cult. I tried to lose them through the alleyways but, they found me anyway.

They don't know how to shut up either! They're always talking either yapping at me or completely nothing. I got used to it eventually and was very happy for their company. I was surprised that Kaccahn didn't get rid of them was because he thought of them as protection for me.

He wasn't wrong either anybody that tried to get near me was immediately dealt with and pushed away from me. Kacchan and my mom don't get attacked by my followers at all. They must know that we have a connection. I still make sure to tell them in case they can understand anyway. They all so know All Might's secret identity and about his injury. I was freaking out about them knowing the secret but, All Might said that they wouldn't tell anyone anyway. When we trained they would stand by silently for the first time and would just watch. The would try and help to cool me off afterward but, I don't sweat. I just stick out my tongue and let the mutation work its course.  

They must think of me as an Alpha or something?! They just follow and wait for me to do something. It pleasing and I don't think Ill ever change that but still…

...these dog ́s need to stop.