42- Shouldn't Happen

Midoriya’s Pov

“You have to stay still or the stitches are going to come loose again Midoriya!” Kenji tells me. I stick my tongue at him pouting. “If you're so mad about standing in one place just get kissed by Recovery Girl.” Ryo tells me. I scoff, “Then have the reader ship me with the hospital bed!” They both start laughing at me making me just more frustrated. “You should be proud Midoriya you’ve been climbing up the ranks faster than anybody I've ever seen. Even faster than me I have to sy. Ryo was right you do have a lot of potential.” Kenji says. “Yea…” I say sighing. “What’s wrong?” Ryo asks. 

“My classmates are really starting to worry about me. They see me come in with bruises and they begin to freak out and question what you're doing to me Ryo. I tell them there's nothing to worry about and that I’m happy but come on look at me even though it’s the truth they will not believe me. I love my class dearly but they overreact, they're also trying to make me quit. I mean look at me I have jaws that can rip through steel, my senses are at the peaks beyond the regular human, the body of hercules with his strength, the second fastest in my class behind Lida who has freaking engines, and lastly hair that is as hard as steel!! I’m basically the ultimate evolution!!” I say baring my chest, breaking the stitches...again. “For fuck sake Midooriya sit down and stay still or get kissed by the fucking old lady!!” Kenji yells. I whimper as his wave of domination roles over me making me sit still basically frozen. “Sorry…” I whimper. 

Ryo’s Pov

What the hell is happening to Midoriya? His mutation seems to be evolving!! That shouldn’t be happening, there have been no recorded facts about mutations mutating again!! Someone is hiding something from me and that some is All Might. From what I smell he has All Might’s scent all through his head. They must spend lots of time together for it to stick out that much. 

I know it’s probably a secret but Midoriya is part of my pack and every time he mutates he cowers in pain on the ground. We nearly sent him to the hospital but he said not to worry because it wasn’t the first time! He revealed to us that he wasn’t born with his mutation but instead it was awakened like a quirk. He told me that he used to be 5’5 but now he's a giant 7’0!! He said that he has the growth spurt before the U.A. exam. This shouldn’t be possible at all, mutations are born without awakening and it shouldn’t be mutating again!! With great power come greater consequences. The question is what are the consequences that come with. Now I need to find that yellow headed hero and confront him on what’s happening to my pack member. 

Where the hell are you...