29- 4th Wall Part 1

Sero´s Pov

What? Where in the double hockey stick am I right now? ¨Wake up duck tape!¨ Someones says before pouring a bucket of water on my head! ¨What the hell are you doing?!¨ I yell before looking around the room to see my...class. ¨Hi everybody how about we take this rope off my hands and get out of this inclosed damp area!!¨ I say giving my best smile swaying my head back and forth. ¨Hi Sero it's me Midoriya and I´d like to say on the entire class behalf that was sorry...¨ ¨I´m not!!¨ Bakugo yells out. ¨...we are sorry!¨ Midoriya says patting me on the back before going back to the group. ¨Thanks for the apology but, that still does not explain why am I freaking tied to a chair!!¨ I scream. Out of that one pocket of the room,w a dark ugly scary ominous stupid idiotic slow creature comes out...Mineta!! 

¨Hello, you little tape as bitch! You see while you were sleeping in your home me and the crew...¨ ¨We are not a crew!!¨ ¨...my crew! Snuck some drugs into that sweet apple pie that you ate during dinner even taking some for myself leading me to sleep in that dark ominous corners. You see we´ve been challenged by our readers to break the fourth wall!!¨ He says. I start to struggle out of my grasp. ¨You can't do that!! You know how much shit I got from the readers for not fix the 4th wall they said!!! Just let me go before you do anything stupid!¨ I plead with them. I can't go through this again! You know how much it hurt me going through the comments saying that I was needed I was even fucking introduced!! Oh god, it's started everything is breaking the 4th wall is breaking!! ¨You see its already started and now with you out the way we can all take turns insu...I mean commenting on the readers!!¨ Mineta says laughing evilly.

Mineta´s Turn

Look at me reader look at me with those insure hiding selves. Yall hate me so much that you must bring up how much of a pervert I am every time I speak. I'm sorry I'm cursing so much but, let’s just say we had Bakugo 101 class before ranting to you losers!! I am not a pervert I'm just a person that lets their sexual thoughts and intentions go with the flow. Ok ok, you don't have to be so loud it’s like a wave I know!! Still, you don't have to be so, mean to me!! I even find it weird that I have more lines then the majority of my classroom! But I'm thankful that I'm getting appreciated by the author and I am not getting killed or booted of like every other fanfic!! This is the last thing I want to say before leaving! If their any knockers out there reading this hit me up you won´t be disappointed!! Double D or nothing just like Midoriya!

Midoriya´s Turn

It's still kind of awkward being put in this type of situation. Luckily Momo gave us the right to stand in a soundproof room to talk to you guys. You don't half to worry I decided to skip the Bakugo 101 class. I really don't understand why everyone mad at the readers and to be honest, we’re only going through the people who had more than 6 lines in all 29 chapters which are not a lot!! I really think it is amazing that readers comment and enjoy what we do in life? Even if we’re truly just manga turned anime turned fanfic?! God, it sounds worse when I say it aloud now that I think about. What with this ship thing like I think we all are just very close and that’s it really...That’s all I got to say for now thank you for reading!!!

Kirishima´s Turn

What’s up dude and dudettes got to make sure I'm talking to everyone. This is really cool I got to say. Like who knew Momo was loaded with cash? Uraraka must be quacking right now?! We didn't add that part but, Uraraka is in the hero business for the money...because she´s poor. Besides look at this place a soundproof room where we’re supposed to tell our true feelings like in those reality shows. We can call The Real housewives of My Hero Academia!! I will be that one lady who likes the mom of the group but, can still like get down! Which is still plenty manly for me have you seen their husbands? Wait I think my time is up? Wait wasn't I suppose to talk about you? 

Tsuyu´s Turn

I think the author does like me?

Authors Turn

No no, I don't....till next time yall!!