57- No Hero [18+]

Midoriya's Pov

¨Izuku honey open those jaws of yours you have to eat all your food!¨ Uraraka says stuffing me with more grilled meat. She really thinks that she is my mother or something. ¨Midoriya you have to listen to her. Look at how much muscle mass you have. You must burn lots of calories so you must stack up just like Momo.¨ Iida. I laugh falling back onto Kacchan.

Quickly flustered I try to get up but he pulls me back down combing his hands through my hair. ¨Stay the fuck down.¨ He orders a tiny blush covering his cheeks. Ever since that moment we've been how I say physical. Now again that moment was only an hour ago but it was a moment. Now my instinct is out of control and I don't know what to do? I can chills roll through me at every touch and I just want to ravage him. As I hold myself back a shadow cascade over me.

¨I thought heroes are supposed to be role models. Get off eachother you look indecent.¨ The child says. He looks at least five with short black hair with spiked hair. FOr some reason I want to get closer to him as if he's mine. ¨What the hell is that supposed to mean?!¨ KAcchan yells standing up yelling down at him. ¨I'm saying let the dog go you beastilaty fuck.¨ He says before kicking him in his baby maker. ¨AH! YOU FUCKER I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!¨ Kacchan charges before getting wrapped in Sero's tape. As Kacchan struggles to get out the kids walk away into the forest. I get up and start to walk towards his direction. ¨Midoriya where are you going?¨ Todoroki asked. ¨I want to talk to the child.¨ I said before running off.

A Little While Later

How did that tiny kid climb up this mountain. As I finally reach the ledge I see the kid sitting down staring at me. ¨Why did you follow me?¨ He asked. ¨I don't know something just told me that's all.¨ I answered. I'm being honest with him. I don't know why I followed him, I just wanted to. ¨I get it your class is into beastiality and you're a pedo!¨ He laughs. I shake my head vigorously, shaking my ears back and forth.

¨I know I heard The baggie eyed man and my aunt talking. They said that you can't control your mutation. I've never heard somebody not being able to control their mutation. I hear about works all the time but never a mutation. That means you're nothing like a hero and that's what I like.¨ He tells me . Mr. Aizawa thinks I can't control myself. I pushed that aside and asked, ¨You don't like heroes?¨ He nods, ¨Heroes are dumb they sacrificed themselves for people that can't protect themselves. They put their lives first before others no matter who they leave behind.¨ I can see tears start to form up around his eyes. I bolt towards him and start to like his face profusely. ¨Stop that that's extremely disgusting. I don't want your slimy slob all over my face.¨ he complains punching me over and over again.

After a while we finally stopped and just lay there. ¨You know I never got your name.¨ I say. ¨You can call me Kota and I'll call you Midoriya.¨ He tells me. ¨We better hurry and get down I think it's time for y'all to go to the Hot Springs.¨ He gets up walking towards where we climbed. I cut him off, bending down showing him my back. ¨Get on!¨ I say. He climbs on reluctantly and we dissent the

Bakugo's Pov

Where the hell is Deku? We've been waiting for him for 20 minutes. And yes we've been waiting for him. We're all staring at the door waiting for his entrance. Even the girls have pulled a Mineta by drilling holes in the wall that separates us. Just a bunch of naked fucks waiting for an even bigger necked fuck to walk through the doors,

After another 3 minutes the double doors finally open and comes out...that little shit that kicked me! ¨Why the hell are you here?!¨ I yell at the little shit. We came here ot see Deku not you for fuck sake. ¨Shut you all just perverts!! I just came to plug the fucking holes that the grape did.¨ He says. ¨Why did you assume it's me?!¨ Mineta complains. ¨YOu radiate that energy.¨ H says before plugging up the whole hearing whines on the other side. ¨You can come out now!!" He yells.