45- Alpha

Lida’s Pov

I can’t die here!! I need revenge for my brother! I need help…

Midoriya’s Pov

“UHH” I gasp feeling the air escape from my lungs. For christ sake did I reach a roadblock or something. For the past week I’ve been fighting the same person over and over again. Her Mutation originates from the Norwegian Lundehund. I looked it up and finally understood why I kept losing. Everytime I fight she dodges and counters it with another powerful blow. The Norwegian Lundehund is the most flexible dog and not only that it has six toes instead of five. This makes her flexible and has a more powerful punch with her huge fist. “Hey it’s ok you  almost had me this time you're getting better.” She says to me she is trying to help me up. I knock her hand away punching at the ground creating small cracks. “I don’t need your reassurance. You can say that shit when your beaten and bleeding on the fucking ground!” I yell glaring at her. I feel a wave of anguish roll through me as I said that. “I’m sorry I don’t understand why those words came out of my mouth. I’m a head out for a second” I tell her. She nods and points me towards the nearest exit.

I quickly exit and lay myself on the ground letting the starry night hit my now shirtless body. Why did I sound so mean back there? I even cursed at her?! Am I really going to do those things I said I’d do to her? “For christ sake what is wrong with me…” I exhale. “Midoriya! Thank god we found you we heard what happened.” I look over to see Alpha Ryo and Beta Kenji running towards me. They both sit down beside me on opposite sides trying to comfort me. As Ryo was scratching behind my ears I decided to let it loose. “I threatened her!! I threatened her that I would be hurt black and blue leaving her bleeding on the fucking ground begging for mercy!!” I scream. Agony goes through me as I clench onto Ryo’s fur. “It’s ok Midoriya will figure this out together and stop this from happening.” Ryo assures me.

As I sit here still sobbing I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I picked it up to see a sent location from Lida but that was it. A chill runs through my body as I look at the location. “Ryo what’s happening in Hosu City right now?” I question. “I’ll find out.“ Ryo says, picking up his phone and calling. Ryo's face instantly freezes staring blankly into nowhere.  “Nomu’s multiple of them.” A chill runs through my body again as I look at the location again. This is the last place where the Hero Killer was spotted. This is why he signed up with that small time hero instead of somebody in the upper ranks, I need to leave. I bolt up and start to head towards Hosu City on all fours. Ryo then pulled in front of me, stopping me from going forward. “You can’t go to Hosu City Midoriya.” Ryo says. “Why?” I question. “I’m your superior in the pack and in this internship that's why. You're not putting yourself in danger.” He tells me. Before I could respond I sinse Kenji behind me but before I could react he was already holding me by my arms. Let me go Kenji!!” I yell trying to shake out of his grip with no avail. “Midoriya I said stop it right now!!” RYo yells at me. A wave of oppersions goes through me, forcing me onto my knees. “No!!” I yell resisting the power. “ I shall not kneel, you will kneel before me now!!!” I command.
I feel the same power that Ryo used against me but instead of coming through me it was coming out of me. Ryo and Kenji both fall onto the ground as if chains have dragged them down into the earth. “Ryo what is happening?” Kenji says resisting with no avail. “He has taken the Alpha role without combat. He took my place with his will alone…” Ryo says looking away. “I’m sorry but, just because my pack is here there is also another pack. And that pack are my friends who I swear to protect!” I proclaim. As I’m about to run off again Ryo grabs me by my leg. “Just don’t get hurt please I beg you as your...beta.” Ryo pleads. “I’ll try.” I say running off.

Lida I’m coming...