37- Performance

Midoriya's Pov

Shinso Hitoshi. What so bad about him? Why did Ojiro drop out and then warn me about him?

FlashBack

"Midoriya! Midoriya please stop!" I look back to see Ojiro stopping me from entering the locker room. He grabs me by the hands a pulls me towards an empty room in the stadium. He was sweating excessively looking very tired under his eyes. "What's wrong is it because it dropped out of the Sports Festival?" I question. He shakes his head, "It's why I dropped out." He says. I give him a questioning look but he continues.

"It started during the race that purple-haired due who I've now figured out to be Shinso Hitoshi the one your facing. He said hey and I said hey back then everything just froze. I was moving with no control and doing things I wouldn't do! I was trapped in my own body for hours on end Midoriya!" He screams. I quickly hug him as tears run down his face like a broken water pipe.

"Just don't answer him..."

Present

We stand face to face with only a few meters between us. The starting bell has been blasted but I didn't approach not knowing what his quirk did. The only thing I knew was that it was powerful. Having the power to control someone might be seen as evil but it was still something to look upon. Knowing it can't keep going I make the first move charging forward.

"Your friends pathetic..." I ignore what he says knowing Ojiro's warning. "...to give up an opportunity that thousands would want." Shut up, I say in my mind. "He's only a useless person with a mutation just like you!" "What did you say!" And I freeze. Damn, I cracked I shouldn't have responded. I could hear the whole crowd gasp and my class cursing mostly Bakugo. He then walks up to me in front of millions of people and starts to pet me. I try to break free from this enchantment but it comes to now use. "Why don't we give the crowd a show?" Shinso says.

"Rollover..."

Third Person

The whole crowds let out a series of Aw's! Shinso Hitoshi was giving exactly what he offered a show. Midoriya was rolling on the ground like a puppy who just learned new tricks. He was standing on all fours which weren't really impressive but then he was jumping on his tippy-toes like a Chihuahua. He gave paw and even played dead like the cutey beefcake he truly is.

Class 1-A wanted to retaliate but then realized that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Even Bakugo got quiet and started to record. What they didn't expect was for Shins to pull a giant hoop out of nowhere! Midoriya with still no control over his body jumped the hoop over and over again making the crowd scream in excitement.

Then out the corner of Shinso's ear, he hears, "Shinso you're my hero!!" From one of his classmates. He looks over and questions why? "You have to be a hero to show us something this cute!!" A girl says from his class. The whole crowd starts cheering Shinso's name over and over. Making a smirk pop in the corner of Shinso's face. Then out of nowhere Midoriya bites himself making the crowd scream.

Midoriya's Pov

Why are they cheering for him I'm the one doing all the tricks here?! For the past 15 minutes. The time limit was supposed to be up but I guess they made a special excuse just for me! "Nice show going out there huh?" I random figure pops right beside me causing me to gasps in fear. "Who are you?" I ask. "I'm one of the past regressors of that power you have their son." He says. "Are you alive?" I question. "I don't know to be honest. I could just be a figment of your imagination but I hope so. Now come on you have to break free use One for All and push yourself to the limit!!" He yells disappearing into the mist.

I push One for All into my jaws making it get free on Shinso grasp. I knew this was going to hurt but I have to show All Might that I truly deserve this power. I latch myself onto my arm piercing it with my jaws, waking me up from his control. I give Shinso a glare smelling the fear rush down his body. "Hey, Midoriya! I'm sorry so please go easy on me." He pleads as I continue my pursuit not caring for his useless words. "Come on I could have just made you walk out of bounds and it would have been over. You should be saying thank you!!" Those final words made me crack. I was just going to drag him out of bounds but I know something better.

I get on all fours digging my hand and feet into the ground. My teammates seem to also understand what I'm about to do so they clasp onto their seats. Shinso quickly prays before bowing and excepting his fate. I let out a huge bark pushing him forward slamming him against the cement wall. Not enough to kill him but, enough to punish him. Shinso peels off the wall leaving an imprint of his body against the wall.

That's what you get...