61- Creature

Shoji’s Pov

Since we’ve had our bonds broken it's been harder to understand one another. Yes we can ask but it is not the feeling as just knowing. We could figure out where eachother was just from the bond alone but now we are separated. Tooroki ran off somewhere and I couldn't find him.

Only thing to make it worse is that Tokoyami’s quirk seems to be out of control due to the darkness. I don’t even need the bond to tell that he’s in pain. I tried to calm him down but he would scream telling me to run away. If not for his screams Dark Shadow would have crushed me.

As I stood there not knowing what to do I hear a rustle in the trees behind. I freeze completely waiting for the figure to approach before attacking.  As it gets closer I finally turn around fist speeding towards the culprit only to be stomped mid swings by the figure. I quickly jump back before it thinks of doing anything else.

It was at that time I finally got a good look at the thing. It was lengthy with its arm and legs being very long. Its body was covered in fur and a mane of almost dreaded hair surrounds its face. It’s teeth are jagged almost protruding from his mouth. It was until I saw it’s eyes that I knew it who it was the greenish glow embezzled in the dark tint was obviously Midoriya.

How did Miodirya become this creature? I slowly approach Midoriya but he stops me. “Can’t control myself…” He says. It seems that this is a drawback of his mutation. When his mutation takes control his instinct is higher and higher. I keep my distance at his command. Midiroiya reaches into his mane of hair pulling out a child. This must be the child Midoriya was so infatuated with. He hands me the child signalling me to protect it before walking past me towards Tokyami.

“Stop Midoriya please!!” Tokoyami pleads as he gets closer. Dark Shadow hovers over Midoriya letting out a loud screech blowing his mane in the air. Midoriya stands in place, not moving before an ominous force perturdes from his body. This force slams Dark Shadows into the ground. This must be the power that forced me and his other pack members to listen to his command.

Dark Shadows starts to resist his aura but Midoirya lets out a bark slamming his head back into ground. Dark Shadow screams in pain slamming hands around his head trying to keep the noise out. Failing Dark Shadow returns into Tokoyami. Midoriya approaches the fallen Tokyami and picks him up in his arms. Tokoyami grips Midoriya tightly walking up to me and places him onto my back with Kota. “Protect.” He tells me. I grip the child and Tokoyami closer, keeping the in my embrace.

Midoriya walks back to the forest in a different direction leaving me and the rest behind. It was until he passed that I noticed what stained his teeth and claws.

Blood…

------

v Midoriya's New Form v

This is the beat one I could find. All the rest were really basic and I'm no basic bitch!!