46- Killer

Iida’s Pov

“I won’t make the same mistake as I did with you pathetic brotherly hero Ingenium!!” The Hero Killer says. He raises up his sword above my head about to strike. Brother I’m sorry I couldn’t avenge you but I would rather I die then you. A raging voice comes behind me, “Don’t you touch him!!” With all my strength I twist my head to see...my son!! “Midoriya!” I wince out as tears stream down his face. “Well look at that, another so called hero wait your not even a hero. You're a freaking child for christ sake. Did you come here to stop me from killing this car on legs!” The Hero Killer says cackling. “Yes I’ve come here to stop you but I'm here to make you stop forever!!” Midoriya yells.

Third Person

“Try then hero!” THe hero Killer yells out about to pierce the sword in Iida. Midoriya quickly reacts and lets out a bark slamming the Hero Killer onto the wall. The Hero Killer moans before getting up saking the rubble off his shoulders. “Wow looks like you're more bark than bite kid!!” He laughs. Midoriya, ignoring his statement, charges in to attack. Midoirya reels back a punch and launches it at his face. Hero killer twisted himself to dodge the punch and counter with a kick knocking the air out of Midoriya. The Hero Killer then stabs at the already grounded Midoriya. “Don't get cut Midoriya!!” Lida calls out. He knew that the reason he was cut was because of getting cut, he wasn’t going to let Miodiriya get hurt as well.

Midoriya dodges the blow and a wave of power goes through him and he launches his jaws at The Hero Killer’s stomach. The Hero Killer dodges the attack jumping and lands on the ground safely. “Little boy what is that aura you're letting out right now? Was it killing intent?!” The Hero Killer says. Midorya stands there looking glaring at the villain. ‘I must not let my instinct take control of me’ Midoriya thinks. “There was no such thing as killing intent…” Midoirya responds.

“Don’t lie to me kiddo they don’t call me the Hero killer for nothing.” The Hero Killer then throws his sword at Midoirya’s throat catching him off guard. Before Mdioriya could react, a wall of ice blocks the sword making it fall with a thud. “Todoroki?” Midoriya says. “Did he hurt?” Todoroki says worriedly, checking Midoriya's body thoroughly. “Todo?! Iilda is the one that is wounded! I only have a few bruises” Mdioriya whines, pulling his hands away. “No Todoroki Midoriya is way more important than me Uraraka would kill me if he’s hurt under my watch.” Iida tells Todoroki.

“Are you guys done with your little love fest. You have to die soon anyway.” The Hero Killer says sitting on top of the wall. Todoroki blasted a wave of ice towards him charging for the attack. Iida finally gets up from the ground and looks for his instructor. “ Midoriya I can move a bit now but my instructor is still behind the Hero Killer. We need to get past this battle.” Iida tells Midoriya. “I can do it…” Midoriya says staying low to the ground on all fours.

As he slides through the battle he makes his ways towards the actual hero before getting stabbed by a sword. Mdioriya looks to see that his side now has a sword protruding from it. He coughs up blood continuously. “Look over here before dying. Don’t want you to miss scar faces death now would you” The villain says. Midoriya looks over to see Todoroki with a sword across his neck, blood flowing. “...let him go.” Midoriya says. “Why would I listen to you? Now watch your friend die!!” The Hero Killer says. “I told you to let him go!!” Midoriya yells. The Hero Killer then jerks back releasing Todoroki allowing him to incase him in ice. “What...what?! Why did this happen?! Let me go, you frozen popsicle!” The Hero Killer yells. Mdiriya then slowly paces himself towards him step by step, his deathly aura getting stronger to the point that even Todoroki got a hint of it. The Hero Killer knew what this feeling was and was ecstatic. “You're going to kill me, aren't you?! You're no hero just like I thought!! You're the exturiner!! Hahahaha!!” THe Hero Killer’s laughs.  Mdioriya’s jaws open up wide almost as if he’s completely dislocating his jaw.

“Midoriya!!” Iida yells outs. Midoriya then gets tackled onto the ground by Todoroki. “Why did you stop him? This is what he has to become a killer, a Villain Killer!!” The Hero Killer yells out. “Midoriya what were you going to do?” Todoroki question. Midoriya with a blank stare in his eyes says, “I was going to kill him…”

He was going to kill him...