18- ...first day

Katsuki’s Pov

“Leave me the hell alone four eyes!! I do what I fucking want you extra piece of shit!” I yell. So what my feet are the desk it isn’t killing anybody. He keeps on yelling but, I’ll end up just end up ignoring them anyway. I'm here to become the number one hero and surpass all these fuckers anyway.

As the four-eyed continued to yell at me. I see Deku finally walking into the class. I knew I should have got him from his mother's house. I was about to get up and get him but, the bastard wasn't alone?! He was with some round face girl. Who told this useless bastard he could get friends?! And are they holding hands?!!

-A Few Minutes Ago-

Midoriya ́s Pov

This is really going to embarrassing and on my first day at U.A. as well. I falling right now in slow motion as I contemplate my will to live right now. We can all relate this right? Thinking you're going to stand out in a hero's eyes and become great only to be remembered by one fall that happened on the first day of school.

What is taking so long for the impact? I opened my eyes to see that I'm at least 5 inches above the ground as if Iḿ just levitating?! ¨Hey can I let go now I'm getting kinda nauseous?¨ I hear I looked up to see a girl from the robot portion of the exam. ¨Yeah you save me and now it seems that I saved you. And you know you talk when you, think?¨ ¨Yeah yeah, it happens sometimes you can really ignore it....please?¨ She lets me slowly descended to the ground laughing. ¨Ok I'll forget everything that I saw, but only because you saved my life back there at the exam ok!¨ She says with a wide smile. ¨Hey, can I ask what quirk is?¨ I ask confused about how I was just floating there. ¨My quirk is gravity I can basically make anything I touch completely weightless! What is yours even though I can basically tell anyway?!¨ She says. ¨his is going to take a while...¨ I say. ¨Ok let me touch your fur while you tell the story ok?!¨ ¨It´s hair not fur...¨

I bend down letting her scruff up my hair as I explain how my quirk mutation came to be and the pain that I went through. ¨Wow that must have been very hard for you! Come here let mama gives you some lovin!!¨ She grabs me and pulls me down to her height. For such a short girl she has the strength of 3 men at least. ¨Hey what class are you part of?¨ She asks finally letting me go. ¨I got put in class 1-A!! I'm trying to get there as fast as possible before Kacchan get mad at me.¨ I say lightly scratching the back of my head. ¨Omg really I'm in the same class as you! This must have been fate! Now let's hurry or will be late!¨ She grabs me by my hand and bolts into the school. 

¨Dude look who it is?¨ ¨You mean that giant dog? What so special about him?¨ ¨He´s the one that destroyed the one pointer...with his voice!¨ ¨Look how cute he is.¨ ¨Have you've seen his body though? Doesn ́t match the face at all?¨ ¨I could deal with it.¨ ¨Are we gay now?¨ ¨Yea I'm turned...¨ I could hear every single word they said as I walked by them and that was just them. The entire hallway was just gossiping about me at the exam and my body. The weirdos this must be an invasion of privacy even if it's just their eyes!! ¨Just ignore them they are just discovering themselves and being jealous of you! Now come on theirs are class right over there.¨ Uraraka says. 

-Present-

Katsuki ́s Pov

̈ ̈Deku get your ass over here at sitting in front of me right now!¨ I yell grabbing out the leash that I totally didn't mean to fucking take out my bag. I hook it one him and drag him towards where I was sitting. ̈ ̈Kacchan that was really embarrassing why did you do that in front of everyone?!¨ Deku says with a grimace on his face. ¨I don't give a shit about that! Who was that round face bitch you were holding hands with?¨ I say glaring at her as she hides behind the glasses freak. ̈ ̈She's my friend...at least I think we are she never said to me though?¨ He says his tail going to a slump. Now te bitch got Deku sad!!