4- Be Alright

Y'all wanted to continue so the the continuation begin!!

Katsuki ́s Pov

That idiot Deku telling me to stop treating him! I treated him perfectly  I gave everything a dog would want!! Why can't he just be pleased and accept my care...but, I don't need him like he doesn't need me! He can be all on his own for all I care! Freak to the freakin freaks him!!

...Damn. What am I even saying I really miss him. And all these freaking extras keep crowding around him like he’s their friend or something! I could tell he´s really uncomfortable and doesn´t really like the attention he is getting. He thinks that is hard I was the one who had to keep though´s Deku lovers away from him. 

As I was sitting coloring out my anger I soon got too tired of being alone so, I decided to look for them instead. I know they aren´t really my friends but, I don't really care at this point there something at least. For some reason, I couldn't find them anywhere around the school. I decided to go to the rejected side of school. The side that was rumored to be cursed and haunted per se so nobody really goes there.

As I walked through the hall the smell of iron invaded my nose...blood. I quickly ran finding the smell increase as I grew closer and closer. I see a turn in the hallway to hear continuos thumps over and over again. I hear the cryś of someone as I close in hiding behind the door frame to witness something gruesome. ¨Tha..That’s my DEKU!!” I scream charging at the anonymous figure. I grabbed them buy faces slamming them into the ground and repeatedly punching their faces. It was until a hand got placed on my shoulder taking me out of my trance.

¨Kacchan you came...¨ Deku siad faint suddenly. I grabbed his beat-up body ignoring those duche bags I hung with...I didn't know they would this. I was running through the busy hall for the bell has rung. Gasp and cries were drowning through the hallway at the sight of the once happy boy now turned bruised and beaten. They quickly got out of the way as I was like an ambulance saving the most important person in the world.

Please, Deku be alright...