65- Torture

Third Person 

A fist rammed the side the of Midoriya's check making him slam into the ground. Midoriya is chained in a cage  in the League of Villains hide out. It's been a weeks since his capture and everyday he will be brutally beaten. "Is he still in his wolf form?" Tomura  asked. Dabi wiping the blood off his hands spit at the fallen Midoriya. "The damn mutt won't break." Dabi says. "Will do it right Tomura?! I always wanted a pet dog?" Toga says petting at his fur. Midoriya snaps at her hand only to get slashed in the face back. "Bad doggy! The dog should never bite at the hand that feeds them!" She says. Midoriya is shaking from the pain that runs throughout his body. The first day was ok with his steel skin but, after Tomura just melted it away he was left bare at some place. I won't let these villains harm me, Midoriya promised. Tomura came and stepped on Midoriya face laughing. "You don't have to have to worry about that Toga. Master is bringing a very special someone to tame this mutt." He says sneering. Midoriya's eyes bulge hearing this and tries to break free from his chains. Dabi quickly kicked him in the stomach stopping his struggle. "Let's leave for now Dabi let have Toga have her fun." TOomura says. Toga jumps up in glees as she grabs her blood bag. "I can't wait to show my toys!!" Toga says showing a devilish grin. Tears escape his eyes as he stare at the approaching Toga.

Help me....

------

We are still on a pause just got a bit of inspiration . This might happen here and their but, won't be weekly. I say put this in your library or follow me to know when it updates.