48- Pack Member

Midoirya´s Pov

¨Who knew that being the leader of the Street Dog´s included so much paperwork? Almost as if someone decided not to tell me!¨ I sarcastically say staring daggers into Ryo. He just laughs at me and scratches my head. ¨Alpha´s have lots of responsibilities to withhold as the pack leader. You have to make sure we stay secret, that the members don't get out of hand, and since you're new you have to make sure you're a role model. You didn't gain your position through fighting but force. You have to show them that you deserve this spot.¨ Ryo tells me.

Ryo´s correct. I need to show them I can run this pack. I know I can't fight them at this point but what about achievements. My final exams are coming up and the studying part of it is already done. I wanted to get in the top 3 but with me having to do pack work I could only get ranked number 4 in my class. It is still good but it sucks being only a hair away from my goal but itś right in between Kacchan and Todoroki so I don't mind.

I still need to figure out how to make class 1-A my official pack. I tried to ask Ryo but he avoided the question. He doesn't want me to have two packs to look over saying that, ¨It's too much of a burden.¨ He's hiding something from me for sure but I don't want to use my Alpha powers because of last time. Luckily, I have a plan to get the information. And that plan is called Kenji. 

As Ryo leaves the room I call Kenji asking him to help me with some of this paperwork. He sighs but helps me anyway. ¨Hey, Kenji how is a pack created?¨ I asked him. He glanced over at me before saying, ¨This has nothing to do with class 1-A right?¨ I scoff, ¨No it's just I want the history on how the packs were created and what makes them a pack. I'm the Alpha and I don't even know our history.¨ I complain. I then go in for the final shot panting puppy eyes. “Oh ok, I’ll tell you!!” Yes, it worked!!

“To be a pack you have to have an Alpha and a Beta with at least one more person. You can’t just have one or two people must have at least three. You must also have a mark that signals your part of this pack. For example, we have our scars to show that we are part of the pack. Others have tattoos and necklaces. With the mark, they are now entitled to be part pack. And that little Midoriya is how a pack is made. Now hurry and pack this stuff up. Your internship is over but you're always here.” Kenji says stuffing the stuff in my bag. “I just like being here with my pack that’s all,” I said hugging Kenji. “And we like you too Midoriya,” Kenji says hugging back. 

Shoji’s Pov

Why is Midoriya staring at me like that? He is looking at me like I’m a snake or something. For the first few classes, Midoriya has been eyeing me. I don’t mind it but, why is he doing it? Could it be I'm the chosen interest? Have me and Midoriya’s muscle battle finally convinced him that I’m the one for him!?!” As I am daydreaming I feel something grasp my hand. I look over to see Mdioriya’s face centimeters away from mine. “Shoji, can you come with me for a second? I just want to talk…” He then whispers in my ear. “...in secret.” Midoriya says. At this point, I’m freaking out. I can feel everyone’s eye staring at me. Bakugo’s grinding his teeth together while letting off small explosions. Midoriya grips onto my hands and walks us out of the classroom. The other students whisper as we pass. “Fuck he’s so lucky…” One of them says. Looking over at Midoriya I smile. I truly am lucky. 

Midoirya leads into the janitor's closet quickly locking the door behind us. “What is this about?” I ask. “It’s a proposal!” Midoriyas says. “Like for marriage? Where are you young!!” I say a little too loudly because his hands cover my mouth.  “No silly!” Midoriya s says quickly. This leaves both me and him blushing profusely embarrassed for each other and ourselves. “Then what is it?” I finally ask. “I wanted to be connected to you.” “Connected?” I question. “You see I have this urge to protect you and everyone in class 1-A. After the Hero Killer’s attack, I couldn’t get the images out of my mind. My instinct says I must be connected to yall to protect.” He says crying reminiscing about the attack. So he didn’t come to confess his love but to get connected with me. Though it’s sad I’m the first person he’s chosen. “So how do we do this connection?” I ask quickly. “It’s a mark, my mark that I must bestow to you.” “How do you give me this mark then?” I ask. 

His hands then slide themselves across my chest opening up each button of my shirt showing my bare chest. He then slid his tongue over my left pec over and over again. I bite down onto my bottom lips making me bleed a little. What kinda mark is this? It’s way too stimulating for me. He then opens his jaws showing his glistening teeth. And before I could brace myself he bites down onto my left pec letting it sink in slowly. “Uh.” I moaned quickly covering up my bleeding mouth. I never took myself to liking pain damn you Mdioriya. Midoriya releases his jaws from my chest, licking the blood until it stops bleeding. I looked in his eyes to see nothing, just a void making me flinch and bite my lips again. “Where connected Shoji isn’t this great!!” He says. As soon as he says this the voided eyes quickly retreat pack into the iris. “Yea I’m glad I’m part of you,” I said. He shakes his head purposely, “You're not part of me where part of each other, we are a pack.” He says. 

He then slides his hands between my mask pulling it down. I quickly swipe at his hand back up into the wall. “Don’t do that?” I plead. “Why? Why do you cover up your face?” He asks. A sudden chill runs through me and out of nowhere I’m telling him. I tell him about how where I live still doesn’t accept mutations like that. How I scared a little girl to tears scaring me. How I wanted to be a hero that didn’t scare people, so I covered up instead of never showing my face to know one. I gasp coming back to reality. Why did I tell him that? He then slams me against the wall holding my arms down. I had 4 more I could use but for some reason, I didn’t want to. Almost as if I’m being forced to not do anything. He uses his teeth to pull down my mask showing my face. “It’s ugly isn’t it?” I said, looking bashfully to the side, tears blooming in my eyes. “For such a strong person you still care about a child's opinions on your face. Listen to mine instead as Alpha. No pack member is ugly, weak, or bad. We are beautiful, strong, and righteous. You hear that Shoji's a hero and good looking hero!!” Mdioriya yells at me, ripping my mask in pieces. He slides his tongue across my mouth making me blush even more. “Sorry, you had blood on you. Now come on, we got to go to class.” Midoriya says helping me up. 

As a fix up my uniform, I look over to see my destroyed mask lying on the ground. Can I become a hero with a face like this? I look over to see Midoriya smiling brightly with the same jaws that have marked me. I stomped on the mask and quickly exited the closet dragging Midoriya with me. I am free from that mask and can now show my true colors. 

As I open up the classroom door they all look in unison to see without my mask full of shock. “Dude you look even more like a badass without that mask!” Kirishima says pumping me up. I hug Midorya tightly, getting a laugh out of him but a glare by the rest of the classroom. As I sit down Uraraka grasps my collar pulling me in. “Are you dating my son you 6 arm bozo!!” I laugh and shake my head. “He didn’t confess to me or me to him. He just opened up a new path for me, a path of acceptance.”

And I thank him for it...