59- Forest Attack

Aizawa’s Pov

“Midoriya takes a deep breath and release.” I command him. For the past three days of training the class have been training their quirks. It seems like Kota decided to be a brat and tell Midoirya what I said in secret. Not only do I have to train Midoriya on controlling himself I also have to aminstre the retake exam today. Reminiscing about the time with my sleeping bag, Midoriya released a powerful blow at the tree. The tree gets blasted away along with a dozen more following behind. “You were only supposed to destroy one tree.” I say. Midoriya reels his head in front of mine back growling letting drool hit the ground. “I’m trying!!” He growls spraying his slavia across my face. “Tell that to Mother Nature and keep that shit in your mouth.” I retort rubbing the stuff off me. “I’m sorry Mr. Aizawa I’m just stressed that’s it.” “What happened?” I asked.

“All I can say is that I can’t trust myself around my classmates. I don’t know what would happen if I lose control of myself. Who would I harm and who will I lose?” He sas tears streaming down his face. I knew something happened in the class. He hasn’t been socializing with anyone since the first night. The crowd he hanged around hasn't even talked to him since then. They’ve taken glances but I can feel the sorrow radiating between one another. The class is tearing apart slowly and it's all this idiot's fault. I give him a scratch trying to make him feel better but he shakes it off and gets back to training.

A Little While Later

“Mr. Aizawa do we really have to do this?” Kirishima complains. I roll my eyes before throwing the exam at the faces. Look at you fools I’m taking the test full heartedly why you guys are rejecting it!! What is class 1-A a bunch of rejects or what?!” Monoma says mocking them. Where's the kid with the big hands when you her?

They are taking their exam that they all failed instead of continuing the training exercise. As the minutes tick by an alarm blares through the building. “What’s happening?” Denki shouts. As I was about to exit the classroom a wave of blue fire blew away the door.  A scarred figure walks into room hands blazing with blue fire. “Who are you?” I question. “The names Dabi.” He replies, sending another wave of fire. I quickly dodge and activate my quirk. Instead of the fire stopping he completely melts into a puddle of sludge instead.

I leave the students taking the test inside to see what's happening. I bolt out the front door sensing danger. I duck down avoiding by mere seconds another blast of fire. “Damn you dodge again.” Dabi says. I activate my quirk leaving him to also turn into a puddle. Is that his quirk or someone else’s, I question. Finally out I’m met by one of the  Pussy Cat’s. “DO you know what is happening?” I ask. “Multiple villains and nomu’s are attacking the students and faculty. We are fighting as hard as possible, we don’t know their adjective!” She says. As we talk, Midoriya comes from around the corner breathing heavily. “Do you know where Kota is?” He says. I can see her face slowly turn to dread as she realizes she doesn’t know. Midoriya bolts towards the forest but I stop him with my scarf before going forward. “Where do you think you're going?!” I yell at him. “I’m going to save Kota. My instincts are telling me something is going to happen.” “I didn’t give you permission to!” I retort his claim. “Then give me permission." I look into his eyes as he says those words. His eyes beg him to release him. I drop my scarf releasing Deku as he runs off into the forest. I just hope his instinct is wrong.

And that he can control it...