54- Protect

Kirishima’s Pov

“God that’s a nasty looking scar you got there, Shoji!” Denki says. I look over to see Shoji entering the classroom with a scar across his face. “How did you get?” Denki asks. “I just ran into a very angry cat that’s all. Seems like even  animals are scared of my face.” He says laughing. “Or a dog.” Bakubro interrupts. “A very big dog.” I joined. Shoji looks at me with a glare before the whole class looks over at Midoriya. “Why are you all looking at me?” Midoriya asks blush covering his entire face. Uraraka laughs before slapping me across my back. “Midoriya couldn’t even harm a fly! Why would he do that to Shoji?” She says laughing it off. “Yea he couldn’t do that Kirishima?” Shoji says walking by. 

I turn around and see Mdiroiya staring back at me mouthing out something. “Mistake…” Was all I could interturpt from how his mouth was going. I texted him for more answers but he said no. What was a mistake? Did Midoriya really do something to Shoji? I need to know. 

I walk over to Shoji’s desk and pull him into the corner of the class. “After school me and you need to talk man to man.” I tell him. He just looks and nods nudging me out his way walking towards his desk. Not before stopping by Mdioriya whispering in his ear. Scowling I walk over back to my desk when the teacher walks in. 

“Quiet down I have important news to share with y’all” Mr. Aiawa says. “What is the news?” I ask. “It’s time for us to work on your quirks. You might think that you're at your full potential but what the world doesn’t tell you is that quirks evolve and get stronger. When I was young…” “YOu were young?!” Denki interrupts. “...shut up!! When I was young I could barely keep my eyes open for barely a minute. Through severe training I can't keep my eyes open for 30 minutes on average. So here’s your permission form make sure you have it signed in by the end of this weeks or your not going. Got that?!” Mr. Aizawa yells. “Yes we do!!” We all yell in unison. “Oh and all those that failed the exams will spend a majority of their time in cram school and retake the exam. You still be with us but will evolve our quirks while you guys try and evolve your brains.” He tells us. I can already here Denki moaning before he even started. 

After awhile class ended a we exited the class. While everyone else left me and Shoji stood behind making way towards the locker room to talk. “What did you want to talk about?” He ask. I straight point to his face, “Be honest with me did Midoriya do that to you?” I ask. He pushes my hand out his face before saying, “No for the second time. And don’t think I didn’t notice you calling out Mdiroiya name.” He retorts. “I was only going off the back of Bakugo.” I tell him back. Before he could say anything an explosion slams opens the door. “You think you can interrogate this eight armed freak without me!!” Bakugo says slamming Shoji into one of the lockers. “Tell me what happened to you!!” He yells letting of tiny explosions onto his arm. “Bakubro stop your burning him.” I try to say. Bakugo pushes me away making me fall onto the ground. 

“Midoriya is changing and I don’t why?! I’ve known him since he was kindergarten. I feed him, brushed him, and cleaned him. I protected him for all my life. Ever since he had that growth spurt overnight he has changed!! Why don’t y’all see it?! He’s fucking marked you for fuck sake!! Tell me what is wrong with my Deku!!” Bakugo screams out. His eyes blood shot as if he’s crying with no tears. Before I can try and comfort him Todoroki walks into the door. 

“Now he wants to protect...” Todoroki says before Bakugo interrupts. “Protect what!?!” “...you. He wants to protect all of you. Your screaming as if he changed for the worse. He’s become stronger and has made us stronger. I used to think of you all as pebbles not even worthy to be called rocks. Midoriya changed made me feel compassion for you guys. I feel that we are all connected mark or no mark at all. Y’all are still part of the pack anyway. Now let go of Shoji now.” Todorki yells. Bakugo looks over a Shoji now scorched arm. “It’s ok Bakugo you didn’t hurt me. It was just a simple mistake.” Shoji says standing beside Todoroki. “Where the fuck are y’all going?” Bakugo shouts. 

“To get our new member…”