36- Rival

Todoroki's Pov

Izuku Midoriya my rival in U.A. High School. At first, I thought of him as a simple stepping stone with a weak mutation in my goal of surpassing All Might. I was wrong though he was much more than just a stone a boulder to be in fact. I didn't take into account that his mutation will give him certain advantages. He's faster, stronger, has heightened senses, and his sonic bark. All these things make him into a larger obstacle in my path. I never interacted with him or the class because I just would assume that they'll be a nuisance to me no matter how strong they are. I was blinded by this fact, but Midoriya wasn't he was already gaining allies for the future. How could I be so dumb and not take advantage of my time and gain associates for the future? With his looks and personality, it'll be easy for him.  

You might think I'm focusing on him too much but, this isn't the only thing that makes me enraged about him. He seems to be a bastard child of All Might. They don't look or even have the same quirk, but they have a connection that the rest of the students don't have with the other teachers. I was walking through the hallway and Midoriya was getting his head manhandled by All Might. I swear that All Might was using his quirk to scratch his head. And I was going to confront him. 

I walked into the nurse's office, but he wasn't there. Uraraka told me he left and was going to the locker room to replace his damaged outfit. I quickly followed in pursuit. "Izuku Midoriya your quite strong I see..." Is that my father! I look around the corner and I see my father and Midoriya talking. What?! H wants me to defeat Midoriya because of the similarities to him and All Might! Like hell I need him saying that to him! "Your son is strong I don't need to hear that from his father..." Midoriya says making me freeze in place. Why did he say that?

I waited for them to conclude their useless talk. I barge in as my father leaves pinning Midoriya to the wall. "Why did you say that to my father?" I say." I say. "Why wouldn't I? It's the truth, isn't it? We all so you take down that huge robot and even freeze half the contestants. You're strong and your only using one side of your quirk! Plus he kept saying how I'm related to All Might in some way?" Midoriya says. So he's not a bastard child of All Might? "What?" Oh did I say that out loud? "Why do people think that? The only thing we have that is alike is that we are tall!!" He yells. I snicker but soon return my composure. 

"Do you know why I hate my father?" I say. "Why?" He says. I explain how I and my family were created. That was mother was a sperm bucket for my father to produce the perfect heir. My fears my father and one day she saw me in him and scolded the left side of my face. And hoe I have hated my father ever since. "...I will surpass All Might and show him how I did something his pathetic, worthless, stupid, shitty, crappy, ugly, small dick ass hoe, brain impaired, and should have gone to get milk dad!" I rant. "I didn't know that and to be honest I don't like my dad either. He went to get milk. You can pet me if you want?" Midoriya says bending down. Midoriya head is just sitting there waiting for me to touch it. His head radiated a magnetic force between me and my hand. His green looks shimmered while his ears perked waiting for me to get closer. And while I was explaining the energy has already trapped me. Next thing you know my whole face is just on his head. "Todoroki your kinda leaning on me?" Midoriya says. "Be quiet bastard child!" I say continuing to cover my self with his ears. 

And before you say isn't he suppose to be my enemy and all that crap I'm using him. Soon his connections will become his. And plus this is a great pillow I've obtained. 

And I thought I was a cat person...