2- My Mutation Does Not Define Me

Midoriya’s Pov

“Fetch!” Kacchan yells making me chase after the ball again.

I gotta be honest I think he thinks that I’m a dog?! I mean yes I have a dog mutation and I have dog tendencies...it doesn’t mean I’m a dog!! I still have the mentally of a human and I walk on two legs, not on four!

That doesn’t seem to go through Kacchan's mind though. For the past 4 months, he’s slowly changing me into a pet. First, it started off small he would always pet me and scratch me behind my ears. And when I say he has the best scratches I mean he’s the best at it...at least I think? I tried to let other people scratch my head but, then Kacchan decided that only he could and would attack anyone that got near me. 

He did say that he would protect though but, let me have my social life. How am I going to become a hero if I can’t speak to my fans? Next thing you know it went 0 to 100 real quick! He bought me a spiked leash. He came behind while I was listening to Mrs.Dame reading “Goodnight Moon” and then he just put it on me! Without even asking and he just said, “I got this for you. I thought it would make you look more like a badass!” He says. I know he has good intentions and everything but, come on this is a little excessive. I decided that this can go on no longer. I needed to confront him and ask him myself. 

Kacchan was sitting in the corner hanging out with his posy. I swear they only hang around him because, of his quirk and how he makes them look good. I don’t say anything though because he’s always smiling when their around and I will let the fake friends stay they're not doing any harm.

As I approach Kacchan basically since me and turns to face me a smile creeping onto his face. He quickly shooed away his so-called “friends.” He quickly ran up me and mauled with scratches. I have to say even though I kind of mad right now I always need a good scratching on my noggin. “You're wearing my collar I got you!! It looks super cool you know!” Kacchan says excitedly. I feel like I’m going to regret this he seems way too happy with me wearing this. I can’t back down though I must ask the question, “Do you think I am a dog?” 

Kacchan freezes for a second giving me a questionable look before anger consumes his face. “Why would you think that?!” He yells making me shiver. I never have seen him this angry before I flinch taking a step back. “It’s just that you pet me, feed me, making me play fetch and, then out of a sudden you place this collar on me...like a dog.” I stutter out still scared on Kacchans outburst at me. “So what are mad for?! The way I treat you because I treat you very well in my point of view!” Kacchan says pressing me against the wall. “Kacchan I’m a human tough I want to be treated like a human. Not a dog I walk on my legs, not on my fours!!” I yell quickly covering up my mouth. I never yelled at somebody before, tears started streaming downs my eyes. 

Kacchan freezes for a second almost as if he’s worried. “You no what since your so, dissatisfied with the way I care for you then I’ll stop! You’re on your own now…” He starts to storm off. “...You got that on your own!!” I can’t believe it he’s left he’s done.

I didn’t want this to happen...