9- The Beast

Midoriya´s Pov

¨Yea Kacchan!! The dumb author listened to us were middle schoolers now! Look how tall we are and look at you!! You have muscles!!¨ I say hugging Kacchans new pecs tightly. ̈ ̈Deku stop your being weird let go of me!!¨ He says pushing me off.

I can't help it though my dog instincts have been kicking in a lot lately. The doctor says with growth the stronger I ́ll become. With my goal being a hero that is good but, what about my everyday life. Like they say with power comes consequences. so, I'm not going to complain! 

As we were walking on our way to class we passed the place. Kacchan clips a rope to leash that he bought me on my neck. People gave us weird looks as if we were reenacting some kind of kink. Well, we're not were taking precautions because of the beast that hides in the oak. ¨Deku you know what to do right?¨ He says tightening his grip around the leash.

Then out of the corner of my eye, the beast comes from the branches. ¨Squirrl!!¨ I rapidly pull against the leash trying to kill this simpleminded creature! I start to yell all of my best insults like ¨You fuzzball of stupidity!¨ and, ¨Your just a lickspittle of a creature!!¨ I ́m the best insulter ever! 

¨Deku your insults are not doing anything towards it! Why don't you bark?¨ He says slightly smiling at the tip of his mouth. He knows I´ll never bark no matter how hard he tries to make me. I might have a dog mutation I will not stoop that low!! I continue my advance against Kacchan pulls until I start to claw at the tree stock viciously. I can feel people gaze on me as they snicker looking at the scene. God this is embarrassing, I think. 

¨Ok Deku I ́m going to start pulling you now. We are going to be late for school if we don't get going.¨ He says slightly tugging me on. I nod my head and he starts to advance. I start to reject the pulling and try to press forward flashing my canines at the pitiful creature. People look at me in fear no longer laughing instead of shivering as the pass. At their looks, I completely collapsed. They're scared of me...

I look over to Kacchan whos giving me a pitying look but, I take it. He walks over crouching in front of me glaring at the crowd around me. I feel his hands grasp around my waist pulling me up and walking to my side. ¨Don't worry Deku once we become hero those teeth of you will be looked up upon!¨ He yells grasping me by my shoulders. ¨Thank you Kacchan you always have my back¨ I say shyly. ¨Who else would remember your still that worthless Deku who can't speak up for himself!!¨ He says laughing at me.

I don't want anymore people to fear me...