11- Inherit

Katsuki ́s Pov

Ever since the sludge incident, Deku hasn't been around me lately. You would think he would stay after his whole protect me speech. No instead he avoids and goes the opposite direction. That's not the only thing that's wrong too. When he gets to school, he has the biggest bags and his tail is all droopy. He would be muttering nonsense in class and writing in that stupid notebook of his. I tried talking to him to figure out what the fuck is up?! He would just brush past me and with a smile saying, ¨It's a surprise Kacchan? Just wait for the U.A. exams ok...were going to be heroes!!¨ Then he would quickly run off before I could say anything else. What is he hiding from me?

I want to be persistent on what he's up to? I'm going to hold myself back though. It is all I can do since he sa..sa... extended my life!! HE didn't save me I could have made it out of that fucking slime on my own anyway. He did get scolded by the pro heroes though even if he sa...extended my life. I just hope he's ok.

Midoriya ́s Pov

Me Izuku Midoriya declares that All Might the number 1 hero is using me as trash disposal! It all started after the sludge incident on my hospital bed. He came through my window in his muscular form soon poofing into his skinny self. ¨I All Might have witnessed your bravery on saving your friend's life!! I would like to ask do you Izuku Midoriya want to be stronger, to be the next inheritance of my power!¨ He says with me giving him a questioning look. ¨What do you mean inherit your power?¨ I ask.

¨You see my quirk was passed down to me like the Olympic torch and I have the power to transfer my quirk One for All! When I saw you charge in to save that young man's life when all the other heroes stood by, I sensed a true hero! So, I ask again would you Izuku Midoriya inherit my quirks and be the next One for All!!¨ He says. ¨I accept!!¨ I say proudly.

Nobody ever said power comes easily though. On our first day of supposed training, he brought me to this trash-filled beach. I asked him why I couldn't get the power now so, I would have time to practice before the exam. He gave me the most uncomfortable straight answer I could get. ¨Your body is an ill-suited vessel for my quirk. My quirk All for One binds the physical strength of many people into one!! If you got my quirk now your limbs would pop off right off!!¨ He says.

And that's why we're here today as me Izuku the garbage disposal of the beach. This beach was covered in trash from the sudden currents that lead everything to come ashore. And he gave me the task of cleaning it all up. I have to say it did not help that most of the time he will be sitting on it. ¨Come on Deku keep going I can hear your insults from here. If you push through I'll give you the best head scratch ever!!¨ As he says that my hands and feet go on all fours pushing as hard as possible digging my nails into the sand. All Might head pats are the best on par with Kacchan if I say so myself. Remember that's between us fourth wall audience.

After a deluxe level head scratch, it was finally time for me to go home and study. To get into U.A. High School I have to keep my rank as one of the valedictorians of my high school. I need to be the best to gain the right of being All Might ́s heir to One for All.

Have to get stronger...