Chapter 117: Kuroki's rash decision!

Kuroki's pov

"Is there a reason why you brought me here?" I turned to face the last person I wanted to be stuck with. "Why? You don't like the view?" He asked, facing towards the front of us as I followed his line of vision. Of course, he had taken me here of all places. The two of us were in the Soul Society, but farther away from any of the districts and captain's barracks. He basically had Ururu and Jinta kidnap me while I was at school and when I asked where we were going, she didn't bother to tell me anything. Instead, she dragged me all the way to the shop and threw me into the dangai where he was already waiting for me. I was annoyed that he dragged me here without telling me why I was here, but I knew he must have wanted to talk to me alone about the situation I was in, because of Kana. I had to admit that the view was amazing, it felt extremely peaceful here. With everything going on, it was nice to see a beautiful sight like this. "I have to admit that the view is nice, but I have a feeling that is not what you brought me out here for. What are we doing out here, Kisuke?" I looked over at him, making him finally look at me. "Truth is.. With everything going on, I wasn't sure that the way to help you control Kana was going to be good for you." Kisuke said, "Why?" I asked, crossing my arms as I looked at him. "The stress of the training I need to put you through will take a toll on your mental health, I thought that since we are dealing with the bounts and Mitsuo keeps targeting you, it wouldn't be a good idea. Even Yoruichi, your brother and Renji told me that it was a bad idea." Kisuke explained, making me look at him a bit shocked.

"Kisuke... I want you to help me.. By that, I mean, train me."  Kisuke's green eyes locked with mine, as he had a knowing look on his face. I was not going to take no for an answer, so he knew that he couldn't persuade me to do anything. "Alright... I'll train you, but we have to keep it a secret from everyone else. Including your brother. He'll surely kill me if he finds out, I decided to train you anyway." Kisuke said, shaking his head. "Deal."

~~

I opened my eyes, blinking a few times as I had been blinded by the light in the room. I sat up slowly, rubbing my eyes when I suddenly felt a pain in my head. I hissed in pain, placing my hand on the back of my head and looked around. I scrunched my eyebrows as I hadn't recognized where I was at all, which spooked me a bit. I slowly stood up, still holding my head as I now had a pounding headache for some odd reason. The last thing I remembered was fighting Mitsuo and then Kana taking over, as I looked down, I realized that I was bandaged around my waist and chest area. "What the hell happened after Kana took over? And where am I?" I thought, as I walked over to my shihaksho, which was in pretty bad condition. Just as I reached it, I suddenly remembered that as Kana had taken over, Ichigo and the others had found where we were. I remember that when Kana locked me away, I was stuck in the same traumatizing memory of what Eli had done to me while I was in his custody. "Damn you, Kana... How could I let her do this to me again? Damn it..." I then got another fragment of my memory back, which made my head hurt like hell. I was pulled out of my thoughts, as I heard noises coming from outside the door of the room I was in.

So I walked over to the door and opened it, spotting Kukaku, Yoruichi and Toshihiro. "You're awake!" Toshihiro was the first to spot me standing in the entrance of the doorway, which led to the room I was in. "How are you feeling?" Yoruichi asked, looking over at me as I walked towards her. "My head is killing me... Can someone explain to me what's going on?" Toshihiro patted the spot next to him, so I took a seat as he placed a tray of food in front of me. "What's the last thing you remember?" Kukaku asked, looking over at me. "I was fighting Mitsuo and before I could do anything, Kana took over. She locked me in a bad memory and I couldn't escape from it, no matter how hard I tried to. That's the last thing I remember." I said, looking up at Yoruichi. It became silent and I could see that they were hesitant to tell me, which only peeked my curiosity.

"What happened after Kana took over, Toshi?" I asked him, breaking the silence.

"When Ichigo and the others got there, we tried to stop Kana... She wanted to kill Mitsuo, so he would stop bothering you. But Ichigo quickly intervened.. He didn't want you to live with what Kana was gonna do, so he had no choice but to fight her. Please don't be angry with him.. But the only way to remotely get you back to yourself, was to injure Kana. So he used his Getsuga Tensho to stop Kana. That's why you're all bandaged up around the waist and chest area. Kana took the attack head on since she didn't see it coming, she didn't think Ichigo would really harm you." Toshihiro explained, which made me stop what I was doing.

"Ichigo... He had to use the Getsuga Tensho to stop Kana? He's never done that before.. Ever.."

"Kuro..."

"I'm not mad.. I'm just worried for his mentality. Where is he?"

"Kuro, you're in no condition to go rushing out of here to find your brother." Yoruichi started, but I shook my head and walked towards the room. I found a new shihaksho sitting in the corner of the room, which it seemed that Rei had left for me and I could tell it was from him, because he left a note. After getting dressed, I grabbed Yuki and placed him on my hip as I walked out of the room.

"Where do you think you're going, Kuro?" Yoruichi stood up, blocking the door.

"To find him."

"It's not safe out there. The Bounts have made it into the Soul Society." Kukaku explained, "That doesn't matter. I'm going to find Ichigo, even if it means I have to fight Bounts along the way." I said, glaring harshly at the three of them. "You are not going anywhere, Kuro. Ichigo made it very clear that you are to stay here and not go fight the Bounts." Toshihiro said, standing to his feet. Just as he said that, I felt a sudden spike in Rukia's reiatsu and I could tell she was in trouble. "Sorry to tell you this, but I'm going whether you like it or not." I said and before Yoruichi could do anything, I shunpooed out of Kukaku's house, hoping to get to Rukia. But instead, I found myself somewhere completely farther away from her.

"Kuro?!!"