Chapter 80: Finally Finding Eli!

Kuroki's pov

As that girl Bishamon arrived, my zanpakuto started shaking. "Hey, what's wrong with Yuki?" Yoruichi was the only one to notice. "He's just telling me something. Don't worry." I whispered to Yoruichi, "I'm surprised the head captain sent you here." Toshihiro spoke, "Yeah, me too. But I think I know why." Bishamon walked forward and I looked at her, I've seen her before. Where though? Was it back at the Seiritei, when Shunsui tried to get me drunk? My eyes widened, as I suddenly remembered something.

Flashback...

"Shunsui, leave the poor girl alone." Jushiro begged Shunsui, as he tried to chase me around. Of course, I ran for my life. The man was drunk and a lot worse than my father, who doesn't even drink. "Please!! Leave me alone!" I ran off, with him chasing after and Jushiro trying to keep up. I suddenly bumped into something and we hit the ground, "Oww," She said, "That hurt," I opened one eye, as I rubbed my head. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to bump into you like that." I quickly apologized, "It's alright, I know you didn't mean it. Here let me help you up," She held out her hand and I took it, standing to my feet. "Thanks, by the way my name is Kuroki but call me Kuro." I smiled at her, "I'm Bishamon. It's nice to meet you. Wait a minute.... You're that Ryoka that came to save my dear comrade Rukia with that Ichigo Kurosaki kid. I see you hanging around my Captain all the time." Bishamon said, "Yeah, about that. They don't really consider us as Ryoka anymore. And that Ichigo kurosaki kid is my older twin brother. Anyways... I love hanging around your Captain, he is such a sweet man." I said with a small laugh, "I'm glad that you like him. He is the nicest man in the Seiritei, you know." I noticed that Bishamon's black hair was really long. "Hey, just a thought. Can we be friends? You seem like a really nice person." I gave her a genuine smile and her eyes widened a bit, before she gave me a small smile. "You really wanna be my friend?" She asked, "Yeah, I do." She gave me a genuine smile and we giggled.

"Kuro----Where are you, you little cherry pie?!!" I froze in my spot as Shunsui's voice echoed down the hall, which sent shivers down my spine. "What's wrong?" Bishamon asked, taking notice in my sudden change in mood. "Oh Cherry!!!!!!" Shunsui yelled and I saw him, so I hid right behind Bishamon. "Why are you hiding behind me?" She looked at me, she was a lot taller than me but two inches shorter than Ichigo. "Oh don't tell me that pervert is drunk again?" She sighed, shaking her head. "Yeah, and he keeps trying to get me drunk but I'm only fifteen. Please, you gotta keep him away from me." I begged, "Sure, he does this all the time with others." She held her hand out, as Shunsui came closer with Jushiro right behind him. She saved me that day.

Flashback over.....

"Wait a minute.. Bishamon, I remember now." I said, "What is it?" She gave me a blank look, "You saved me from Shunsui that day, he tried to get me drunk." I said, looking up at her. "Oh yeah, you were. Where is he anyways?" She asked, "Well, he's with Toshiro and Byakuya. They split up for some reason." I explained, and turned towards her and walked forward. "He's in here." I kicked the door open and stormed inside, only to get grabbed. "What the hell?!" I struggled against Eli's hold, how does this keep happening?

"Hey!!! Let her go." Toshihiro and Ichigo yelled at the same time. "Ah, ah, ah. Take any step closer and I will stab her with this." He held out a needle with a clear liquid, "Kisuke, can you tell what he's using?" Yoruichi asked, "No, but it's not that deadly. Since she's built up an immune system that is very strong since her hollow side entered her bloodstream, she will probably be at best knocked out." He said to them, "Put the needle down." Renji said sternly, "I don't think so. You all ruined my plans further than I thought you would. First, you didn't want to hand over Rukia so I ended up using your sister. And my, my it was the best decision I made. But then you broke in here and tried to take her back. You succeeded in getting her zanpakuto back into her mind. And that pisses me off." Eli tightened his grip on me but that's when I felt someone's spiritual pressure spike, and it wasn't just anyone's. It was Seiji's spiritual pressure. My eyes widened in terror, as I struggled to get away from Eli.

"Stop moving," His grip tightened, as he put pressure on a wound that Kana had given me on my shoulder. Ouch. That's hurts. "Kisuke?" Yoruichi asked, "Seiji is heading towards you but so is everyone else. Some of them are injured." Kisuke spoke loudly, "He got past Captain Kuchiki, Captain Kyoraku and Captain Hitsuguya?" Ishihara exclaimed, completely surprised. "Looks like it." Toshihiro sighed and dropped his head a little, but then everyone felt the spike of spiritual pressure.

"Wait, that's Captain Hitsuguya!!" Toshihiro yelled, the group looked back watching as he rushed towards them with the others. "Is everyone alright?" Orihime asked, "Eli caught Kuroki, again." Bishamon said, "How many times do I have to say it's not Kuroki, it's Kuro?!" I yelled out of irritation, "Well, sorry." Bishamon let out a puff of air, looking at me with a blank face.

"Bishamon, what are you doing here?" Toshiro asked, "The Head Captain sent me here to help out, he figured if Seiji, Gin, Aizen or Tosen was involved that you would need all the help you can get without bringing other captains to the world of the living. So I'm here to help." Bishamon explained, "It's little Bisha!!" Shunsui went to give her a hug, but she side stepped him and he hit the floor. "Why be so mean, Bisha?" He pouted like a little kid, "You are such an idiot. How does Nanao put up with you?" Bishamon sighed, shaking her head.

"Can we get back to the matter at hand?!! My sister is in the hands of that damn doctor!!" Ichigo yelled, getting irritated with everyone else. There was no doubt that he felt guilty for letting me get taken, but I didn't blame him for anything. "Let her go," Byakuya became serious, which showed on his face. "Don't come any closer. I will inject this into her." Eli threatened, as Ichigo growled.

"Hado #33 Sokatsui!" Bishamon spoke calmly and shot a kido blast near us but Eli didn't let up, there was gust of air as the kido was reflected and dissipated. We shielded our eyes and when the dust settled, my heart stopped. Seiji stood there with a serious look on his face but once he saw mines, he smirked.