Chapter 106: Grey Shadow! Kuro Fight with Everything you Got!

Kuroki's pov

I hit the tree nearby, bouncing off and hit the ground with a hard thud. This fight had me to the point of exhaustion but I couldn't stop fighting him now, I wasn't about to give up when everyone else was giving it their all fighting the other bounts. "You seem slower, you know.... It's like your asking for your death to come quicker." Mitsuo smirked as he dragged his sword along the ground, making a terrible screeching noise. I reached for Yuki's handle and moved forward to try and grab it, "Time to die, Kuroki Kurosaki." He lifted his sword and I managed to grab Yuki's handle before he could strike me, I lifted my sword up and blocked his attack. I shunpoed away from him which only served to anger him, I could hear his frustration in his shouting. I found myself in a large field like area, I needed to come up with a plan to keep him at bay but it wasn't going to be easy. With everyone else busy fighting, I needed to make sure Mitsuo didn't cause trouble for the others. I sensed a large mass of reiatsu headed towards me and just before Mitsuo arrived in the field, I shunpoed away making him think I was running away again to throw him off guard and it seemed to work. I landed in a tree, making as little noise as possible and targeted Mitsuo. His back was turned towards the tree, I was currently sitting in.

"Hado #33 Sokatsui." I whispered and shot it off towards Mitsuo, before he could retaliate I shunpoed to a different tree. "I know you are here, Kuroki! That was a cheap trick and you know it!" While he was busy ranting, I shot off another kido this time cutting off a bit of his hair. At that moment, he blew a gasket and started blasting every tree in sight which made me sigh.

"Come out here! I know you're out here." The wind picked up as I hid in another tree that he hadn't destroyed, I watched as he stood there silently which made me skeptical. "Found you," He blasted the tree I was in, making me shunpo. But before I could get to another tree, something wrapped around me and I was slammed into the ground. Yuki flew out of my hand and landed in a nearby tree while I was stuck in the glob's grasp, "You jerkface! Let me go!" I struggled, as the glob lifted me off the ground as he came walking towards me. "I said let me go, you bastard! Let me out of this stupid thing!!" I kicked my legs as I wriggled, but it kept a tight grip on me which only made me freak out more.

"Now, why would I do that? I just got you back, didn't I?" He moved his hand, causing the glob to pull me closer to him. "I said let me go! What is that you want me for anyway?" I glared daggers at him and he just smirked at me, he knew that he had gotten under my skin. "You caused a lot of trouble you know... Looking like the girl I used to know back when I was younger." He stated, "Well, that is nothing short of a coincidence. Tell me something Mitsuo... Why is that you follow Kariya? What's he done for you?" I raised an eyebrow, I wanted to know why it was that Mitsuo decided to follow somebody like him.

"That's none of your business." He brushed back his hair, "Huh.. You know what I think?" I raised an eyebrow, he got closer enough to be standing right in front of me. I honestly hated his overconfidence and I hated being stuck in the doll's grasp, I don't understand how this thing could possibly be a doll. "You shouldn't underestimate me, you asshole!" I lifted my foot up, kicking Mitsuo in the one place the sun don't shine. He gave out a strained yelp and hit the ground with a thud as the glob threw me into the tree Yuki was stuck in, I groaned loudly as I hit the ground. I heard Mitsuo groan as I quickly scrambled to my feet and grabbed Yuki's handle, pulling him out of the tree. Before I could move, a large kido blast headed towards me but I couldn't dodge it in time. I yelped as the kido attack hit me, I flew back into the trees behind me. The impact sent me through several trees, breaking them simultaneously and causing them to fall over on me.

"You interest me, Kurosaki. First you act stupid, leading me out here and then barely giving it your all. Then you run away like a coward and hide, leading me out here where you think you have leverage over me. And look at how that turned out... You really want me to kill you, don't you?" Mitsuo smirked, as he lifted himself off the ground. He walked over to where I was, with me still trapped under the trees. I was too weak to push them off since the fight had taken a lot out of me, but that didn't mean I was going to give up. "Yeah, well same goes to you. You have been after me since you arrived. I wanna know... Is it because I look like your damn girl or is it because you're just that interested in me?" I smirked looking up at him, only making him angrier than he already was with me. "You really want to die today, don't you?" I glared daggers at him, "Well, alright then.... I'll kill you but Seiji won't be too happy with me." My eyes widened as he raised his sword making me shoot kido at him. I wriggled free from under the trees, grabbing Yuki and charged at him. "Kori Ame!" Our fight got even more heated when he made a certain move so I kept my eyes open. "How do you know Seiji?" I stood defensively in front of Mitsuo, we were standing about four feet apart. If Rei and Yukio were here, they wouldn't be to happy with Mitsuo talking about Seiji.

"I studied you, Kuroki. What makes you think I wouldn't know what has happened to you?" I glared at him, knowing he was only trying to piss me off which was working. But I needed to keep a level head and think of a way to get him down. "Tsumetai Shimo!" I attacked him to keep him busy, "That was pitiful." My eyes widened and I moved quickly attacking him again. "You should keep your eyes on your opponent instead of being so distracted." Before I could turn around, I was kicked in the back sending me forward but I managed to stop myself using Yuki. "Damnit," I muttered in pain and ran off as Mitsuo charged. "Damn, I don't know what to attack him with." I thought to myself as I managed to dodge the doll. "I know everything that Seiji did. Including joining Aizen in Heuco Mundo. Man, you must have been really stupid to trust someone so easily." I growled as I glared at him, it wasn't helping that Kana was trying to take over.

"I'm surprised Seiji hasn't killed you yet. Or done what he planned." This last comment got me angry enough and I rushed at him. "You bastard, shut your mouth!" I shouted as we clashed swords, I pushed off of his sword and attacked again. I managed to cut his shoulder and we clashed swords again, but he pushed me off using brute force. Before he could get another attack in, I dodged him and threw a kido blast in his face. I flipped backwards several times and landed on my feet just a few inches from Mitsuo, who was still recovering from the attack. I sighed knowing he wasn't going to let that go, so I knew I needed to go bankai. It was the only way for me to finally get him down, I stood silent holding Yuki's handle tightly and watched as he placed his sword in front of him. "What are you doing?" He asked, being wary of me is a good idea.

"Ban---Kai." I spoke softly and instantly Yuki transformed as my clothes changed from the standard shihaksho I wore. "This power... How in the hell?" Mitsuo stammered in shock as the dust settled, "You had this hidden the whole time. That's it! Bleaming Light!" A large energy ball made its way towards me, as I got ready to defend myself. "Winter frost!" The attacks collided and created a large explosion which blew me backwards but before I could fly to far, I was caught in warm arms. I looked up to see Renji standing there holding onto tightly, "Renji?" I quirked my eyebrows as he looked down at me for a moment with a light smile and then turned serious as he looked at Mitsuo. "So it seems like you've been saved Kurosaki? Well that doesn't change anything!" He threw another attack but instead of me counteracting it, Renji did. He used Zabimaru to throw off the attack and jumped back from our previous spot. Looks like things are gonna get interesting, with this fight now since Renji and I will be fighting together.