Chapter 36: Aizen assassinated! The Darkness Which Approaches

3rd person's pov

Lieutenant Hinamori screams out in shock, "My, my what's with all this screaming? What's going on here?" Captain Gin Ichimaru appears, "He did it. He's the one who killed Captain Aizen. Toshiro said to watch out for him, he must have done this." Lieutenant Hinamori gets angry and charges at Gin, but is stopped my Lieutenant Kira.

"Get out of my way, Izuru." Momo yelled, staring at Gin.

"I can't do that, I know we're friends but he's my Captain and I'm very loyal to him. I will protect him, no matter the cost!" Izuru said, as Gin turns to leave. "You let him get away! Snap, Tobiyume!" She releases her shikai, "You shouldn't get so carried away, Momo!" Izuru rebukes her, but she attacks him anyway. "I will fight back!" Izuru begins to fight with Momo and releases his Shikai. "Raise your head, Wabisuke!" The two clash swords, "Momo, why are you doing this?" Rei questioned, he wanted to know her motives as to attacking a captain that he already didn't fully trust. "He did it. It's his fault!" Momo kept fighting Izuru and they charge at each other, but is blocked by Captain Hitsuguya. "Captain Hitsuguya!!" Yukio yelled in shock, as he stopped them.

"Arrest them both. You two shouldn't be fighting like this." Rangiku and Rei grab Momo, while Shuhei and Yukio grabbed Izuru. "You should've dealt with getting Aizen's body down, instead of attacking your friends." Toshiro said, "Rangiku, Shuhei, take them to the cells." He said, as they walk away Momo glares hatefully at Gin. "I'm sorry for wasting your time, Captain Hitsuguya." Gin said, with his fox-like grin. "I know that you were trying to kill Momo." Toshiro claims, looking up at Gin. "Do you really think Captain Ichimaru was trying to kill Momo?" Yukio asked Rei, who shook his head. "I was not." Gin said, looking down at Toshiro. "If you spill one drop of Momo's blood, I will kill you." Toshiro threatened as security arrives, only to be shocked by Aizen's death. "I can't believe that Captain Aizen was murdered." Rei shook his head and pushed his blue hair back. "Let's just hope people don't start suspecting Kuroki and the others for this mess. I know they had nothing to do with this. Something seems fishy." Rei turned to his twin, "What do you mean by that Rei?" Yukio asked, as they looked back up at Aizen. "Get the body down." Toshiro instructs and leaves to tell the other Captain's. "I have a feeling something bad will happen, as if something else is going on. I believe that this was an inside job." Rei pulled Yukio away from the soul reapers, so they didn't hear their conversation. "Yukio, who do we know would wanna kill a Captain Aizen? Honestly, Aizen seemed to keep things to himself. He seemed secretive, which is why I didn't trust him." Rei asked and Yukio's eyes widened. "The Captain's will blame the ryoka for his death, meaning that Kuroki and the others will be even more of an outcast than they already are." Yukio said, "Come on, we gotta find them." Rei started running and Yukio followed after him.

~

Underground, Ganju wakes up to find Hanatoro drooling on his pants leg. "Ichigo, what do you think you're doing?" Kuroki held her brother by the arm. "Nothing, Kuroki." Ichigo realized what he said, "You called me Kuroki, Ichigo." She let go of his arm and sighed, she stood silent. "You're not mad?" Ichigo turned to his sister, shocked by her not beating him up. "Of course I'm mad, you idiot. I already told you not to call me that!!!!!!!!" Kuroki shouted, "You don't have to bite my head off for it." Ichigo said, only upsetting her more. Without any warning, she kicked Ichigo in the stomach and jumped on him as he was recovering from the kick. 

"Hey, get off of me!!! I'm sorry, I called you Kuroki." Ichigo yelled, as he cringed in pain.

"You shouldn't have called me that name!!!" Kuroki started kicking Ichigo, "Guys come on, why exactly can't we call you by your full name? Did your Mother call you by that name?" Kuroki stopped kicking Ichigo, but didn't answer Ganju's question. "I don't want to talk about it. Let's go." She started walking away, "What's wrong with her? Why didn't she answer my question, Ichigo?" Ichigo looked over at Ganju, "My Mom used to call her that, but after a while, she stopped letting people call her that at all. If they did she usually end up in fights, which got her into lots of trouble with other kids. So in order to keep her temper in check, my Dad was the one who gave her the nickname Kuro, when we were younger. She preferred if people called her that instead of using her full name. Anyways let's drop the subject, I'm sure Kuro wants us too." Ichigo explained to him, "So you two have beaten both the third seat of squad six and it's lieutenant." Ganju goes over their predicament, "We're both committed to getting Rukia back." Ichigo reassured Ganju and looks towards Kuroki.