Chapter 60: Supersonic battle! Determine the battle of the Goddess!

3rd person's pov

Yumichika arrives where he left his captain Kenpachi, who was still fighting with Captain Komamura and Captain Tosen but he only found his captain there. "Where did they go?" He asked. "Well, Captain Yamamoto released his reiatsu and Komamura abandoned the fight with me." Yumichika was happy after he won his battle with Shuhei. Elsewhere, Shuhei is laying on the roof of a smaller building. "Damn that damn Yumichika. His dirty trick draining my reiatsu with his zanpakuto." Shuhei cursed, as Toshihiro ran past him. "Hey! Where you going?" Shuhei yelled, looking up at him. "To find my friends!!" Toshihiro yelled, as he continued running but stopped in his tracks. "Seiji?" Seiji looked at him in surprise. "We're you going to find Kuro?" He asked, "Yeah, I was." Seiji said, shaking his head. "Well then, come on." Toshihiro started flash stepping but Seiji didn't follow. Shuhei feels a spike in reiatsu and huge flame generated nearby.

Back with the head captain and Jushiro and Shunsui, Kushiro looks at Yamamoto's zanpakuto. "This is the most powerful and old fire type zanpakuto in the entire Seiritei." Jushiro said. Resigning themselves to battle, Ukitake and Kyōraku release their own Zanpakutō, each creating a pair of swords. Yamamoto takes a moment to appreciate them as the only dual-sword zanpakuto in the Seiritei and the three captains clash, creating a huge explosion.

Meanwhile, outside in the Rugongai, Jidanbo has finally been healed and Kukaku wants to take him on a walk to find Yoruichi and the others.

Elsewhere, Yoruichi is locked in a fight with Sui-Feng. The two had a history together since Yoruichi was the previous leader the Stealth squad, as well as the Captain of the Second Division. The two stop for a moment in the treetops and exchange taunts. Then Suì-Fēng draws her sword and stabs the branch she is perched on, calling out the soldiers of the Onmitsukidō, but Yoruichi defeats all of them in a flash. The two then erupt in a series of punches and kicks, at the end of which it seems that the two are equally matched. Yoruichi taunts Suì-Fēng again, which annoys Suì-Fēng. She then appears behind Yoruichi and releases her zanpakuto, Suzumebachi, which turns into a black and gold stinger on her middle finger. Yoruichi gets out of the way successfully but not before the stinger pierces her and Sui-feng reminds her of Suzumebachi's special ability called Nigeki Kessatsu, in which it leaves a butterfly mark on the enemy and if Sui-Feng can hit that mark again it means guaranteed death for the recipient. Yoruichi tries to run away, but turns around and the two collide in a flurry of quick maneuvers once again. Suì-Fēng hits Yoruichi several more times, but can't seem to get the same spot. Yoruichi seems winded and Suì-Fēng decides to use another special technique, "I made this technique but I don't have a name for it yet." Sui-Feng said, "It does have a name. It's called Shunko." Yoruichi said, "It's an attack that concentrates energy into the user's legs and arms." Yoruichi continued spreading awe through Sui-Feng's body. "She can use it too?" She thought, "Be careful. I can't fully control it yet," Yoruichi warned and she unleashes the technique to demonstrate and aims her arm at her opponent, followed by an explosion that engulfs the forest.

"Kuro?" Rukia asked, "What? What happened?" She then remembered what happened with Renji not that long ago and started blushing bright red. "Kuroki, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to touch your butt." She let it slide that he called her that, "Renji! You don't say her full name! You call her Kuro." Rukia yelled, knowing that she would possibly beat him up. "Oh, I'm sorry!" Renji yelled, "It's okay. I'm fine anyways. It's alright Renji, really." She blushed, looking down at her fingers. "Are you sure? Cause I could kick his butt for you." Rukia asked, "It's okay," Kuroki laughed a little. "You know, you should be grateful. Kuro isn't the type to forgive so easily especially when it comes to her name." Rukia yelled and the two started arguing again, making Kuroki laugh really hard. "What's so funny?" Rukia and Renji yelled in unison, making Kuroki pissed. An irk mark appeared on her forehead, "Listen here, you two! I need you two to stop arguing! You're giving me a headache! And where are we even going?!!! Like are we supposed to be headed somewhere?!!!!" Kuroki yelled, making the two shut their mouths. They had no clue as where they were supposed to be going, they were just running away.

"I have no idea where were going." Rukia said, "I have an idea." Kuroki sighed, when Renji said that and drooped a little. "Are you okay?" Rukia mouthed, "Yeah, but Renji makes me nervous. Is it that obvious that I like him?" Kuroki mouthed and Rukia smiled, nodding her head. "Yeah, it is. Unfortunately he can't see that." Rukia mouthed and looked up at Renji, "Renji?" Renji looked down at his friend, "What?" He asked, "Do you like Kuroki?" She mouthed and he started blushing, "I don't know. Maybe... I can't tell." He mouthed back, making Rukia smiled brighter. She made it up in here mind to set the two up, and took notice of the blush growing on Renji's face as he carried them. "Renji, why are you blushing?" She said loudly, making him look down at her in shock.

"What? I'm not blushing. The sun is just burning my face making it appear red." Renji said, causing both girls to start laughing at his excuse.

"Hey, stop laughing at me! It's not funny!" Renji yelled, making the two girls laugh harder than before.

"Renji, you really are something else aren't you?" Kuroki laughed, but hearing her laugh just made Renji blush more. "'Awwww, does someone feel embarrassed?" Rukia taunted, making Renji growl at her. "Hey, stop teasing me!!! It's not funny!" He argued, making Rukia and Kuroki laugh harder.