Chapter 65: Aizen stands! Horrible ambitions

3rd person's pov

Lieutenant Isane uses Kakushitsuijaku to track down Aizen and Gin, finding them on Sokyoku hill, she tells her captain. "Alert all Captains, Lieutenants and Officers of the Gotei 13. As well as the ryoka what they had learned about Sōsuke Aizen's misdeeds." Unohana said. This information puts end to all other activities and conflicts in the Seiritei and many high ranking soul reapers begin to make their way to the Sōkyoku. Ichigo and his friends, sensing Rukia and Kuroki's reiatsu from the top of the hill, realize the report isn't a trap and also make their way there.

"To hell with this. I ain't letting you get to either one of them." Toshihiro sneered, staring angrily at Aizen. "Same here." Renji said, holding onto Kuroki. Rukia was on Renji's right but he had an arm wrapped around Rukia tightly, while Toshihiro was on Kuroki's left holding her up as well.

In response to this Aizen attacks the four of them, Renji was able to keep Kuroki and Rukia in his arm and suffered a minor cut but Toshihiro blocked the attack. "I'm impressed by your quick reflexes, you two. But I warn you both, you better not struggle for to long because as your former superior, I'd rather not kill you both." Aizen said, making Toshihiro growl at him.

"You've already killed Momo." Renji said, "Killing her was simply an act of mercy, I trained her to be able to live without me. The entire reason for the untruthful letter was to get her killed by either Izuru or Toshiro Hitsuguya. When my plan failed, I had no choice but to do it on my own." Aizen explained, "You are a monster. But you aren't the same Aizen I knew. I will never give either of them even if it costs me my life." Renji said, making Aizen smile.

"What the hell are you smiling for?" Toshihiro took a spot in front of Renji protectively. "The Aizen that you are speaking of was merely an illusion." Toshihiro releases his zanpakuto, but Aizen stops it with his bare hand and slashes Toshihiro with his sword. "Toshihiro!!" Rukia yelled, catching Kuroki's attention. "Oh god. Toshihiro, get up." She said.

Aizen tells them the story as to how he manipulate the system to get Renji, Toshihiro and Momo into squad five but Renji and Toshihiro was too problematic to fit his schemes, was moved away while Hinamori and Kira became his and Ichimaru's lieutenants respectively. "This is my last time warning you, give them up and step away." Aizen warned him, but Renji refused. "Hell no," Kuroki's grip tightened on Renji's shihaksho, she was scared he would be killed by Aizen. Yukio had made his way there and was now trying to heal Toshihiro, who laid on the ground. Aizen grew frustrated and raised his sword to kill Renji, only it is blocked by a black blade.

"Ichigo," Kuroki said, relieved to her see her brother. "Hey sis, I thought I told you not to fight with people." He said, "Well, it was no use in keeping me away from a fight, bro." Kuroki smiled and Ichigo shook his head. "You are so crazy, I'm surprised Renji is still with you." He said.

"What's that supposed to mean?!!" Kuroki yelled angrily and Ichigo chuckled a little, but he soon stopped laughing. "Renji, get them both away from here now." Renji does exactly that, "I'm sorry captain for allowing them to continue." Gin said, "While cleaning the house, there is no difference between one piece of dirt or two." Aizen said, "It's no use in running." Ichigo said, turning towards Aizen.

"Yeah, you're right." Renji said. They decide to coordinate a joint attack on Aizen using Abarai's Higa Zekko technique, but Aizen dodges it and blocks Ichigo's attack with a single finger in yet another show of strength. He slashes Ichigo's body with the intent to cut him in half, yet is unsuccessful, since his attack is too shallow. "Ichigo!!! Nooo!" Kuroki yelled, "Renji," Rukia cried in fright, holding onto an injured Kuroki. He then slashes Renji's body a second time and walks towards Rukia and Kuroki, who are both overwhelmed by his spiritual pressure. "I'll be damned if I let you touch her." Kuroki spat and tried to stand up, but she was too tired.

"I used the ryoka invasion to my advantage. And I knew about your entry in the West Rukon district and increased security there, so you would be forced to use Kukaku Shiba's help to enter through the force field, a flashy but noticeable approach. You, Ryoka were skilled enough to wreak havoc inside Seireitei, drawing even more attention away from my actions." Aizen explained, as he took hold of them both.

"How did you know our point of entry?" Ichigo asked.

"I knew that West Rukon was Kisuke Urahara's base of operations." Aizen is surprised to learn that Ichigo did not know who Urahara was, and that he wasn't in his employ. "All four fighting methods of the Shinigami have limits, but that one can augment them by acquiring hollow powers." He said, "I did experiments creating hollows that could hide their reiatsu and a hollow, Metastacia, that can destroy a soul reapers zanpakuto by its owner touching its tentacles and even possess the ability to fuse with the soul reaper." Aizen explained more to them.

"What does that have to do with me?" Kuroki asked, looking up at him with a glare. 

"When I failed everything. Kisuke had succeeded in where I failed by creating the Hogyoku, a substance capable of removing the barrier between Shinigami and Hollow. Kisuke tried to destroy his creation but could not and proceeded to hide it where no one could find it. The gigai, he gave Rukia was slowly turning her human by devouring her reiatsu." Kuroki's eyes widened, staring in shock. "He claims that his creation got him banned from the soul society, but nevertheless. He broke it in half and stuck a piece into Rukia's body and a piece into Kuroki's body." They both stared at him in shock along with everyone else, including Rei and Yukio.

"No," Ichigo muttered, completely shocked. Ichigo's eyes became filled with concern, as Kuroki became angry. "In the final stage of my plan, I murdered the central 46 assembly right after Rukia's arrest in the human world." Aizen is interrupted by Captain Komamura, who just unleashed a devastating attack.