Bleach Christmas Special 2022

Kuroki's pov

"You are cheating!!" Ishihara shouted, slamming his hands on the table in front of us. I was sitting beside Renji, Ichigo sitting to my left and Toshihiro sat on the other side of Renji. Rukia sat across from us with the twins sitting on either side of the table, all of us caught up in a game that we were playing at Toshihiro's beach house. After surprising me with Renji, Ichigo surprised me again but this time with a huge slumber party at Toshihiro's place. And this time, Dad, Karin and Yuzu were going to be staying at the beach house with us. The three of them were watching us play this game, Yuzu and Karin sat beside the twins while Dad sat beside Rukia. They were thoroughly enjoying watching us play the board game, Ishihara consistently keeping them entertained with his outbursts. Toshiro, Byakuya, Shunsui, Jushiro, Rangiku, Yumichika and Ikkaku were all sitting in the living room talking and just chatting amongst themselves. Uryu, Chad and Orihime were also sitting around us, watching the game be played. Some of them were watching us play the game, "You cheated!!!" He shouted again, pointing at Toshihiro. Orihime giggled at Ishihara's outburst as it has been expected and he was way over the top about the whole thing. "No, I did not. Do you not know how to play this game?" Toshihiro quirked an eyebrow at him, wondering why Ishihara was taking this game so seriously. Dad seemed very much amused by Ishihara's outbursts, while Karin just seemed annoyed. "Yes, I know how to play this game. You are the one who doesn't know how to play it properly!" I sighed and rubbed my face, Toshihiro clicked his tongue which was a sign that he was going to lose it very soon. "Oh, this won't end well." Ichigo muttered, it didn't take long for Ishihara's accusations to really get to Toshihiro and he lunged across the table. Ishihara was sent onto the floor, while the game board had been knocked around causing all of us to shout. I grew beyond agitated with the two of them but pushed down that feeling and decided to reset the game pieces and keep going with the rounds.

"Okay, Rukia.. Your turn." Rukia picked up the dice and shook them, "You look like you think you'll get the space you want." Ichigo taunted, "Maybe I will." Rukia smirked, "We'll see about that. Your roll might not give you what you need to get that place." Ichigo tilted his head, I could see he was trying to get under her skin but I knew that wouldn't happen. Rukia threw the dice, the two adding up to seven which is how many spaces she needed to get so she could get the property she wanted. "Would you look at that?" Rukia looked at Ichigo, who only squinted his eyes at her. "Your strategy of getting in her head didn't work, Ichigo. At this point, you might as well just stop trying to beat her." Yukio teased, Ichigo shot him a glare and the blue haired idiot decided on teasing him some more, I knew that it wouldn't be long before Ichigo snapped. Ishihara and Toshihiro stopped wrestling and returned back to their seats, wanting to watch the rest of our turns.

"Kuro, your turn." Rukia nodded, as she put her property card down on the table. I picked up the dice, standing to my feet so that I had a proper shot at landing the dice on the table. I blew on them and shook them, I raised my hand to throw them down but was stopped by Ichigo, who grabbed my arm. "Hey, don't shake the dice too hard. We don't need a repeat of what happened last time you shook the dice." Ichigo warned, looking up at me. "Wait a minute, what happened last time she had dice?" Renji asked, "Was it really that bad?" Rukia chimed in, both of them were confused as they hadn't been there the time it happened. "Oh, yeah. It was really bad." Yukio nodded, chuckling at the memory.

"In my honest opinion, Kuro should not be allowed to handle dice for any board game." Uryu stated, I scoffed at his words and threw a random game piece at him for that.